List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Pick4…

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Port desperately want NWM, it's why they want to move up to 12 for 16 and Ladhams

If we split we'd be looking at Goater/ Ward at 7 and who knows a Draper or Rachelle at 15? Wouldn't mind Johnson if he slips past West Coast

JHF is a pipedream.. was never gonna happen..

Split the pick for 7 and 15..

Get goater please.. the lad sounds like everything we need.

Get a small forward type and maybe even that Mitch knevitt lad with 15 and 33.

job done till next year when its all
In for Rankine/luko/Hollands..

now that would be a massive injection of speed, skill, class and versatility.

throw sloanes $850 per year contract in front of JHF’s nose in 2023.. if he doesnt bite atleast we make north pay up.

I voted keep it. It's mental to look at trading it before draft night, when we (and others) will know who is on the board.

If we're going to split it, then is the time to assess if we use it or split. The value we get will also be maximised on the night, if we go that way.

Either way, I trust the club is prepared for pretty much all scenarios.

We only need to take 2 at the most given our list squeeze and the need to promote 1 or 2 from the rookie list this year . Therefore I’d be keen to see us split for 7 and 15 and see if we can swap out 33 for a pick next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This now becomes super interesting for us.

A lot still left to play out between now and the draft night. I suspect we might be really keen on Callaghan but will he be there at our pick?

The obvious danger to Callaghan not being there at our pick is Gold Coast. They would likely select him, or trade the pick to a team trading up to get Callaghan.

If he somehow slides to our pick, it would be a miracle

I voted keep it. It's mental to look at trading it before draft night, when we (and others) will know who is on the board.

If we're going to split it, then is the time to assess if we use it or split. The value we get will also be maximised on the night, if we go that way.

Either way, I trust the club is prepared for pretty much all scenarios.

We are elite at trading down picks to create greater value. I am sure we will have all bases covered

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Reckon a swap with Hawthorn where they get 4 we get 5 and we swap our next year's first's would be good, Hawthorn look like imploding next season.

For what it's worth I think we'll keep 4 and pick best available and if that's Hobbs so be it, the guy will play 200 AFL games easy, has all the attributes Nicks Loves

Our team is full of moderate talents, mid to late first round picks

why would we want to split for more of the same? Assuming a buyer isn’t a figment of imagination, which it probably is

its all about who we want. Assumegws take Callaghan, and Hamish thinks the next best kid is Erasmus (or whoever) and we expect him to still be in the board at pick 7. Why wouldn’t we trade down to get a bonus pick?

Back