• Poll closed .
Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
I hear Matt Rendell is still without a regular AFL Job
And I'd be fine with taking him back on as a Victorian scout, seemed to work fine with Hamish in the past....if he can keep his big yapper under control and work within our recruiting team's constraints.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
I’d say most clubs would struggle with him , they work as teams and not sure how he would fit in with a modern day team dynamic especially while not being the boss
All of that but if he pulled his head in his talent identification and experience is nothing to be sneezed at, surely he'd have to cottoning on that he would need to keep a low profile if he was to be employed by an AFL club again?

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
All of that but if he pulled his head in his talent identification and experience is nothing to be sneezed at, surely he'd have to cottoning on that he would need to keep a low profile if he was to be employed by an AFL club again?
Leopards and spots etc etc.

May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
If I could summarise in one word a major difference between Taylor and Poholke, it is awareness. Taylor has this in spades. For Poholke it was all but non existent. Really looking forward to watching Taylor develop and see what he brings in a few years time.
I remember thinking in his first few AFL games that he was just struggling with the speed of the game and he'd get used to it, but yea, just had no awareness of what was going on around him, especially with the ball in hand. Was a certain to get caught HTB a lot of the time.

Back