Tom Brown (Murray) 8.02
Luke Nankervis (Sandringham) 8.04
Gennaro Bove (Geelong) 8.04

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
This is going to sound really strange but whats peoples thoughts about - Jordan De Goey !!

After the practice game against the scum i noticed Dusty & De Goey all chummy and laughing
If he clears with his court case and is a free agent AND happy to play for Richmond for $800k x 5 years

Im kinda starting to think ............................. Hmmm yeah

Achoung Agog made the u19s Bushrangers squad and the Ess f/s is the only one that made the Pioneers squad.

Plus side is Kydan Atkinson made the Bushrangers u17s squad.

Joey longshadow

Hostis Humani Generis
Oct 23, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore ravens
This is going to sound really strange but whats peoples thoughts about - Jordan De Goey !!

After the practice game against the scum i noticed Dusty & De Goey all chummy and laughing
If he clears with his court case and is a free agent AND happy to play for Richmond for $800k x 5 years

I'd welcome De Goey in a heartbeat

blaisee

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2004
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
None

wouldnt pay De goey more than $500k

Has never finished top 10 in their best and fairest, and is always injured

If he wants to take a pay cut he is welcome

You sound very keen to bring an admitted Liar, home wrecker (literally) and accused sex pest to the club !!

Considering how you have heaped the s**t onto stack this offseason I've gotta say I'm surprised.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
You sound very keen to bring an admitted Liar, home wrecker (literally) and accused sex pest to the club !!

Considering how you have heaped the sh*t onto stack this offseason I've gotta say I'm surprised.

All is forgive if he's got a yellow and black jumper on.

#RichmondMen

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers

Considering how you have heaped the sh*t onto stack this offseason I've gotta say I'm surprised.
Not really

I have had no issue with Ben Cousins or even Chris Yarran (before the drug issue was known )
With Stack my issue with him is that after the Kebab gate issue i supported him , Then he come back to the club after 3 months in terrible condition and it was plain to see he had done nothing to redeem himself with keeping his fitness.

then straight after going home for the death of a family member he is partying at 2am and getting arrested
But all this whilst being a rookie player on thin ice.

for all of De Goey's issue being a home wrecker ? Wow maybe we should sack Hardwick

Not really

I have had no issue with Ben Cousins or even Chris Yarran (before the drug issue was known )
With Stack my issue with him is that after the Kebab gate issue i supported him , Then he come back to the club after 3 months in terrible condition and it was plain to see he had done nothing to redeem himself with keeping his fitness.

then straight after going home for the death of a family member he is partying at 2am and getting arrested
But all this whilst being a rookie player on thin ice.

for all of De Goey's issue being a home wrecker ? Wow maybe we should sack Hardwick

Fair enough.

I said he was a literal home wrecker.
Screenshot_20210318-174001_Chrome.jpg

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Fair enough.

I said he was a literal home wrecker.
View attachment 1079950

I dont really see that as a major issue , 1 of my cousins had a similar issue with a landlord and i had seen and helped him move and it was not that bad but the landlord pretty much wanted the place in perfect condition.

I will tell you about our legend maurice rioli 1 day and what he did to houses that were provided to him - Will blow your mind

But if the sexual assault charge is another issue and will see how that plays out

If De Goey was available in the market now you would have every team jumping over themselfs to get him , Sydney Stack would be lucky to get a rookie spot at North if Richmond delist him. There is a reason for this which cannot be ignored

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
eDPS said:
2 goals from Josh Sinn in today’s intra club he played half back and wing. His goal in the last quarter was extraordinary in the wet.

Campbell Chesser had the ball on a string in the middle and wing, lined up on Sinn a little bit in the 2nd half and that was a good battle.

Blake Howes is certainly in the first round frame as a medium forward and Lachlan Benton was also impressive as a small forward.

Caleb Lewis the pick of the KPP playing down back in McAsey‘s old number

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
If Martyn. Ross. Ccj. Miller. Etc. Continue to develop well. Should the tigers consider trading back to the 22' draft?
No !

The kids we draft in 2021 will take 2-3 years to develop and get to AFL (richmond standard)
Houli / Astbury / Riewoldt / Cotchin and maybe even Grimes / Edwards / Pickett could all be gone in 3 years time

We already stepped out of the 20' draft you just cant do this 2 years in a row

Bird Man

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
End of round 1 -

Richmond draft picks.

7. Geelong.
14. Richmond.
30. Saints.
33. Richmond.
39. Suns.
51. Richmond.

Best draft position 21 currently:

Suns
Tigers
Norf.
Lions.

So that's a list of what we will have on average by the end of the year? or is that just acquired picks and we still get first-round from where we finish?

Googstar

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets
No !

The kids we draft in 2021 will take 2-3 years to develop and get to AFL (richmond standard)
Houli / Astbury / Riewoldt / Cotchin and maybe even Grimes / Edwards / Pickett could all be gone in 3 years time

We already stepped out of the 20' draft you just cant do this 2 years in a row

Good question Marcel, good answer Gun. We need to keep talent coming through. It takes years to build AFL endurance and strength. Then there's all the other stuff such as game plans, skill developments, positional adaptability, etc. etc..

Bird Man

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
So that's a list of what we will have on average by the end of the year? or is that just acquired picks and we still get first-round from where we finish?
right so those richmond picks are what we would get if we finish top 4 this year

right so those richmond picks are what we would get if we finish top 4 this year

No those picks are based on the current live ladder. Richmond in 5th Cats in 12th etc.

Back