List Mgmt. 2021 draft pool.

But why would GWS do that? I can't see it.
Currently they have 2, 5 & 42. We have 12 15 22 31 45 & 49.

Doing the swap gives them more cracks at the draft to restock their list and also allows us to not have to use 6 picks if we don't want to make that many changes.

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Pies will be bottom 4 in 2022 and Richmond likely top 4
so effectively #4 for Pick #14

giving up picks #33 & #50 or there abouts

Its a sensational deal for us

The Pies will have a better draw next year against weaker teams and are known to influence their draft position. If they are not getting a good pick why would they try to lose?

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
They dont have to try to lose as they are sh!t now and will just worse next year

I know they are s**t.

Look at what they have achieved with such s**t though.

You don't get great draft picks just from the Collywobblies not winning premierships.

If the Pies are flat track bullies that does not mean you get the best draft picks though

The Pies highlight mediocre crap is not going to get it done, you need the best to win. I reckon they sabotaged their list by sending Treloar to the Bulldogs partly to help stop us winning more premierships

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
Pies will be bottom 4 in 2022 and Richmond likely top 4
so effectively #4 for Pick #14

giving up picks #33 & #50 or there abouts

Its a sensational deal for us
Far too risky. If we have a bad run with injuries we could be giving away a 2nd & 3rd round pick for a downgrade in the 1st round.

Bird Man

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 4.00.19 pm.png

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
3 Players i like available at our picks
Jacob Van Rooyen (cats pick)
Rhett Bazzo (Tigers pick)
Ned Long (Saints Pick)

Josh gibcus sounds handy. Victorian too.

He and balta would hopefully be the back line (KPP) sorted if noah is staying in defence.

I think bazzo has been playing backline and going well.

I really wonder if we'll target a KPF, or just take the best available. And if there is a genuine A grade tall take them. Otherwise try to rebuild the midfield for post Cotch etc.

A top line midfield is necessary to win finals. A top line KPF isn't necessary to win the GF, but really helps a lot.

And it's easier to get good mids than good KPs.

Glad I'm not the list manager, I'd be second guessing myself this year.

Tygrys

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2009
Dallas, Texas
AFL Club
Richmond
The Pies will have a better draw next year against weaker teams and are known to influence their draft position. If they are not getting a good pick why would they try to lose?

Plus they will be getting a new coach. It's very likely they will improve for that reason alone. I'd be very very wary of any deal beyond simply exchanging first rounders.

Back