List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Prospects

Sep 2, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Didn't realise that we didn't have a thread for this so have at it.

Here is the early BF mock draft for fun

hatescaptcha

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2009
Truganina
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Finn Callaghan - 189cm, tall, quick, long kicking mid. Sandringham Dragons.

Rhett Bazzo - WA, 195cm, tall backman, interceptor, has been playing forward lately so has versatility. Late birthday!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

doggie dog

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other than Rhett Bazzo, Josh Gibcus is the other key defender who could make it through to our first pick.
Do you have any more info on Rhett?
Marking/kicking/endurance

The drop off in skill from Keath to the other KPD's we have is too big to ignore. We need to look at this draft for another KPD, or trade for McAsey.
Where might Sam Darcy be projected?

0utsider

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm big on Josh Gibcus. Very unlikely to jump into the top-10 due to the depth of quality mids at the top end but he seems pretty established for his age and is getting a fair bit of mention in scouting reports early days. I'm hoping he can slip to our pick which will hopefully be late teens.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

The drop off in skill from Keath to the other KPD's we have is too big to ignore. We need to look at this draft for another KPD, or trade for McAsey.
We need a ready to go KPD as well as developing ones.

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Marking is his strong point. He's 195cm and still quite slim at 74kg. Good athleticism and reports of a good boot.

doggie dog

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I like him, a lot of athletic traits to work work with.
Can't really find the status on him him if he's restricted or unrestricted or if we have to trade a pick for him.
The games i have seen him play, he's tough as, only 24 and may just shake lose due to wanting more opportunities.
Doggies could give it to him, I'd play him over Lewy/Cordy/Gardner.

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thought so. Fans just getting through their lean years by building every draft up as a superdraft lol
I think what probably makes this draft more interesting than most is the prospect of a few really good 18-19 year olds being available who got missed last year due to no Vic football. Kind of 1 and a half drafts in one.

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Really not sure what we'd do with our first rounder this year. It'll probably be too late to get either of the big two key defenders.

Back