List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

LittleG

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It could also be Carlton rumours were that schenslog was going back to Geelong

After delisting him, I doubt Schenslog would have Geelong as a high priority destination. Carlton might come into calculations now they don’t have Jones…. It is interesting that he is avoiding the draft though, you would think you are desperate to play AFL, you would maximise your opportunity to get onto a list.

Bulldogs85

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Saw this on the Draft rumors board article from the herald sun

Western Bulldogs
With the Giants a chance to bid on Darcy before Nick Daicos, given their needs, the club’s draft hand could take a bigger hit than first expected. Explosive midfielder-forward Stagg, who won the McCallum Tomkins Medal as the best player in the SANFL under-18 competition, could be avaliable late and the Bulldogs have shown plenty of interest.
[/QUOTE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mofra

Dec 6, 2005
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Coney Island Warriors
On Schlensog (from the D&T board):
"I saw him play a couple of games towards the end of the year. Didn't play as a permanent KD, was more a utility who moved all over the ground.

Athletically I wasn't impressed. A bit slow getting around, didn't look strong or physical and seems to have a high centre of gravity, was shifted out of position too easily imo. "

Doesn't sound like the type we're interested in. Our back 6 roll across opponents so a 'slow' defender among the group would get caught out often.

Ash1337

Club Legend
Apr 11, 2009
Albany
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Had a dream last week that dogs took a player named Luke. A tall forward. I don't know if he was a main list or rookie but he was great for the team during the season. Maybe thinking of Luke Polson as that person or a older prospect like Luke Strnadica who is a ruck that is 23.

weltschmerz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Had a dream last week that dogs took a player named Luke. A tall forward. I don't know if he was a main list or rookie but he was great for the team during the season. Maybe thinking of Luke Polson as that person or a older prospect like Luke Strnadica who is a ruck that is 23.

Northernsoul74

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
SAM DARCY INTERVIEW

Hey guys, we’re chatting to Sam Darcy tomorrow morning for RM Central. If anyone had any questions for him you’d like us to pose, let me know 🙂
I’d love to know where he sees his best position without the usual “I’ll play wherever they want me to”.
What does he feel are his weaknesses that he wants to work on?

Dogs_r_barking

Premiers 2016
Mar 2, 2007
Bellarine Peninsular
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melb Victory
SAM DARCY INTERVIEW

Hey guys, we’re chatting to Sam Darcy tomorrow morning for RM Central. If anyone had any questions for him you’d like us to pose, let me know 🙂

It would be interesting to hear what sort of development the club has put him through.

Also have any of the players been in touch, and who they are.

thanks

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
SAM DARCY INTERVIEW

I'm always curious how different it is for the FS kids playing footy as juniors. Would love to hear how involved his dad is in his training, and how much they talk footy at home. Is it his mentoring that makes the difference, or the resources he gets access to as a result of the family name?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad