Analysis 2021 draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Look if we rated Howes at 16 as per earlier comments and we didn't try get the pick from Adelaide... that's not a good outcome.

Which draft picks are we giving up, given we'll likely need enough to match two father-son picks next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs just took someone who doesn’t even have a rating. Shows that the armchair pundits don’t really have a clue at this point of the draft.

Check out WAFL Colts Grand Final ........ not hard to see why someone would take a punt here.

Dogs just took someone who doesn’t even have a rating. Shows that the armchair pundits don’t really have a clue at this point of the draft.

Yeah but I don't think the Dogs care about picks at this level. They just need a placeholder for two years until they pick up their next top 3 F&S or NGA.

It may be boring but I'm genuinely looking forward to just knowing who we will be drafting next year.
Most likely we'll be probably drafting Will Ashcroft (midfielder) & Jaspa Fletcher (wing) as father/son & academy selections early on, then maybe just drafting a KPP (preferably KPD) later on with our picks/selections of next year's draft for us.

Interesting profile. Seems like a decently rounded mid who just needs some gym and endurance work.

Still a surprise to go a mid there after the talk of not needing inside mids
This is my issue, if we're happy to draft another mid then why put need over talent last night?

There is only so many times you can go out of the box and win ! Why not zac Taylor as an example

I think history shows that sliders at this point are just as much of a raffle as the bolters in terms of forging an AFL career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back