Mega Thread 2021 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been keen on Roberts for most of the yr but starting to think we need an explosive mid more if possible.
Would definitely take Roberts before any flankers but.

Come in peace, shot to kill captain.

Our board is doing a mock draft and I’ve got Port.

Can you tell more about the father sons and what bids you guys would match?

i don’t think Tex Wanganeen is a consideration at this point. Burgoyne is interesting as there is talk he won’t nominate us. With a bid for him likely coming between our first pick and our picks in the 60’s, I think we’ll match the bid. It’s likely to come somewhere in the realm of 35-60 but it all depends on if he dominates us or not.

i don’t think Tex Wanganeen is a consideration at this point. Burgoyne is interesting as there is talk he won’t nominate us. With a bid for him likely coming between our first pick and our picks in the 60’s, I think we’ll match the bid. It’s likely to come somewhere in the realm of 35-60 but it all depends on if he dominates us or not.
Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roberts looks ok if a little vanilla . I’d go Milera Wanganeen before him though personally or a more dynamic ball magnet midfielder, maybe Draper but I haven’t seen enough , like Luke Beeken from the Eagles for a late pick

Medium defenders are the last thing we need.

agree with our first pick, although I’ve come round to Sinn for the midfield potential.

but for late picks - these are the players most likely to make it. We aren’t going to be able to build quality ruck, KPP, small forward or elite midfield depth in this draft with picks in the 50-70 range.

Roberts looks ok if a little vanilla . I’d go Milera Wanganeen before him though personally or a more dynamic ball magnet midfielder, maybe Draper but I haven’t seen enough , like Luke Beeken from the Eagles for a late pick
Vanilla haha he would fit in well with all the other pussy boys who don’t show up when the going gets tuff.
Just what we don’t need.

The Dominator :p

Big ooft. Sorry I misunderstood the Ladhams trade deal!
I shouldn’t post before 7am

No, you should be out plowing driveways.

I'm always suss when I see mock drafts have us pick the South Australian around our pick. Often I think its just a writer who doesn't know Port being lazy. Generally we pick best available, no matter where they are from.

If that's Roberts, its Roberts and I'll back our drafting team because they get a lot right, but I'm reading nothing in to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back