Remove this Banner Ad

magpiemaniac44

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio, Melbourne Stars
Feel like there's 9 teams that can all play finals (Richmond, port, Geelong, bulldogs, west coast, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Collingwood) with St Kilda, Carlton and Freo in and around the 8-12th mark.

Desync

Team Captain
Mar 5, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
sWestern%20Bulldogs.png

sSydney.png

sMelbourne.png

sRichmond.png

sWest%20Coast.png

sPort%20Adelaide.png

sGeelong.png

sBrisbane%20Lions.png

-------
sCarlton.png

sCollingwood.png

sAdelaide.png

sEssendon.png

sGold%20Coast.png

sFremantle.png

sHawthorn.png

sSt%20Kilda.png

sGreater%20Western%20Sydney.png

sNorth%20Melbourne.png

Last edited:

magpiemaniac44

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio, Melbourne Stars
Pies would be borderline surely
We're probably around 9th spot, but we got with in 3 goals of the Dogs who are looking like the real deal (we played shite that night) and lost by a kick to the Lions. Our next 5 weeks look favourable (GWS, West Coast, Essendon, GC, North) so we should be in the 8 after Round 8.

calrton4ever

Debutant
Apr 8, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Mine before the season
1st: Brisbane Lions
Young list showing more potential every season
2nd: Port Adelaide
Young list, don't see them missing finals for a long time
3rd: Richmond
Have a few seasons left in them
4th: Western Bulldogs
Great list stacked mid, which will easily rise in 2021
5th: Geelong
Drop of from last year I just think there is other clubs just improving more
6th: St Kilda
I still rate them as a good team ( I won't be surprised if they make the top 4) its just I think there are better teams then them
7th: Melbourne demons
Have a great future, past seasons have been a disappointment (If they don't make the top 8 this season will be a failure for them and also Simon Goodwin has a lot of pressure on him)
8th: Carlton
Did some recruiting on the offseason and there squad is improving
9th:West coast
list getting old there isn't much youngsters in their squad
10th: Freo
Team with lots of potential
11th: Gold coast
Club with a bright future above them and improving every year
12th: Collingwood
There list is young but a lot of there best players are over 30 such as Pendlebury and Sidebottom and you might say there draft picks were good it will take more then one year for there draftees to start becoming great players
13th: Sydney swans
Young team with great players that have a bright future
14th: Gws
Squad that if they could play together they would be a finals contender but for now they can't play as a team as some players are overated
15th: Essendon
there list doesn't look that great so maybe a rebuild
16th: Adelaide
Have a great player Tex Walker but team is still young
17th: Hawthorn
Don't have many good players and their list is either old or young so meaning there victory days are over
18th: North Melbourne
you know why

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andy_Mac

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2009
Torquay
AFL Club
Melbourne
Cats won’t.
Yep Cats in big trouble. They should be 0-4 and look mile's off it. Danger back helps, Cameron I guess too, but 120 mins of footy over 23 rounds is going to fatigue those old legs.

I was surprised at how uncompetitive thet were yesterday. Save for some accurate kicking meant the scoreboard flattered them. Should have been +40 points.

Oct 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Yep Cats in big trouble. They should be 0-4 and look mile's off it. Danger back helps, Cameron I guess too, but 120 mins of footy over 23 rounds is going to fatigue those old legs.

I was surprised at how uncompetitive thet were yesterday. Save for some accurate kicking meant the scoreboard flattered them. Should have been +40 points.

Our season starts this week. Not even I tipped us to win last week and if we put that same side out every week we would finish bottom 4.
However it’ll be a very different side now.
Maybe we won’t end up any good but right now is not the time to write us off.
The next 2 games look like soft kills with north and a depleted eagles at home but after that, swans at the SCG and tigers we shouldn’t have many excuses. Should be fitter, have worked our game style and have a forward line. Parfitt who we did miss with extra tackling pressure will be in.

Im not convinced we will be as good as last year yet either but we sure as hell won’t be as bad as the 1st month.

Andy_Mac

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2009
Torquay
AFL Club
Melbourne
Our season starts this week. Not even I tipped us to win last week and if we put that same side out every week we would finish bottom 4.
However it’ll be a very different side now.
Maybe we won’t end up any good but right now is not the time to write us off.
The next 2 games look like soft kills with north and a depleted eagles at home but after that, swans at the SCG and tigers we shouldn’t have many excuses. Should be fitter, have worked our game style and have a forward line. Parfitt who we did miss with extra tackling pressure will be in.

Im not convinced we will be as good as last year yet either but we sure as hell won’t be as bad as the 1st month.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Cameron is the only player you haven't had this year? I'm not sure his inclusion is magically going to fix Geelongs issues.

The game style needs to change quickly, and I'm not sure that can be easily executed on the fly.

I think North will give you a run for your money. Goldy will have a field day.

Back