Gold Coast
Carlton
GWS
North Melbourne
Sydney
Essendon
Hawthorn
Adelaide
Collingwood...in fourth position? May I ask why?

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Collingwood...in fourth position? May I ask why?

Very good list when fit and had a very tough time of it last year with the fixture but still performed well. Were missing Cameron, Howe, Sidebottom and DeGoey for much of the year. Losing Treloar hurts but he was also out for most of last year too

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Post-fixture release:

1. Geelong
2. Port Adelaide
3. Brisbane
4. Richmond
5. Melbourne
6. West Coast
7. Fremantle
8. Western Bulldogs
————————————————————
9. Carlton
10. St Kilda
11. Gold Coast
12. Essendon
13. GWS
14. Collingwood
15. Sydney
16. Hawthorn
17. North Melbourne
18. Adelaide

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Very good list when fit and had a very tough time of it last year with the fixture but still performed well. Were missing Cameron, Howe, Sidebottom and DeGoey for much of the year. Losing Treloar hurts but he was also out for most of last year too
It’s not their midfield and even defence though, which is where a lot of the listed players would slot in apart from De Goey. It’s their forward line. They struggle to kick a score and were ranked in the bottom 6 for it.

If they make the top 8, it’s either through sheer resolve (admittedly they have a lot of that) or their new draftees have changed their forward line or something because it’s just not good enough right now.

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
One can hope.
Maybe we can rent a shop across the rd from Arden st and call it D-/ks that can help our players get better in 2022.
It helped another club in the past and they seemed to be flying to success and that club will create history in the AFL soon enough when they become the 1st club to have a Father/Deformed child player on they list.😀

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Post-fixture release:

1. Geelong
2. Port Adelaide
3. Brisbane
4. Richmond
5. Melbourne
6. West Coast
7. Fremantle
8. Western Bulldogs
————————————————————
9. Carlton
10. St Kilda
11. Gold Coast
12. Essendon
13. GWS
14. Collingwood
15. Sydney
16. Hawthorn
17. North Melbourne
18. Adelaide
Richmond will win it again this time maybe in WA as if what’s going in the last couple of days In Victoria we maybe going back into lockdown.
As for my club we could win something called a spoon in 2021 but my club has some sort of pride and will avoid it by luck as we will not lay down and cheat and have our supporters cheer for losses to get priority picks and 1st draft picks like some clubs .
As it has helped these clubs lots as they are still waiting for there grand old flag and continue to chant we are the navy blues.

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
It’s not their midfield and even defence though, which is where a lot of the listed players would slot in apart from De Goey. It’s their forward line. They struggle to kick a score and were ranked in the bottom 6 for it.

If they make the top 8, it’s either through sheer resolve (admittedly they have a lot of that) or their new draftees have changed their forward line or something because it’s just not good enough right now.

They were top 4 the previous two years with the same forward line. It's their weakness but hasn't stopped them from performing well in the past

May 30, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
North Melbourne
With even less idea than normal, and normally its dead on minimal.

West Coast
Richmond
Brisbane
Port Adelaide
St Kilda
Greater Western Sydney
Collingwood
Western Bulldogs

Gold Coast
Fremantle
Geelong
Carlton
Melbourne
Sydney
Essendon
North Melbourne
Adelaide
Hawthorn

Aug 16, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

West Coast
Richmond
Brisbane
Port Adelaide
St Kilda
Greater Western Sydney
Collingwood
Western Bulldogs

Gold Coast
Fremantle
Geelong
Carlton
Melbourne
Sydney
Essendon
North Melbourne
Adelaide
Hawthorn
Massive win for Brisbane if Melbourne finish bottom 6

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings

West Coast
Richmond
Brisbane
Port Adelaide
St Kilda
Greater Western Sydney
Collingwood
Western Bulldogs

Gold Coast
Fremantle
Geelong
Carlton
Melbourne
Sydney
Essendon
North Melbourne
Adelaide
Hawthorn
West Coast have soooo many injuries at present, I just don't see that happening...

Rhysswans13

Team Captain
Sep 3, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
1. St Kilda - Pre season injuries will be irrelevant. Better coach, improved culture and unlucky not to be top 4 last year. Their premiership window is wide open.

2.West Coast - Would have been much higher up the ladder if not for playing many of their home matches away from WA in 2020. In my opinion Kennedy is the best current forward in the AFL and a full strength West Coast will be fearful to any of its opposition.

3. Richmond - 3 premierships in 4 years is enough said. No signs of slowing down and are my premiership favourite.

4. Melbourne - Every year there is a dark horse and if they can find their 2018 form they will surprise many in 2021.

5. Port Adelaide - Will be there abouts in 2021 but not sure they will repeat their 2020 form.

6. Essendon - New coach and a fresh start for the struggling Bombers will see them rise up the ladder in 2021.

7. Sydney - Probably a bit of a one eyed opinion but I can definitely can see the Swans making a return to finals football in 2021. A lot depends on a good run of injuries, like a lot of clubs, but I think Franklin playing will be irrelevant as the Swans play quite well with or without him. That being said would love to see him kick his 1000th goal in 2021.

8. Gold Coast - Surely it’s time for finals football. Looking forward to seeing a full season from Matt Rowell who has the potential to be a superstar.

9. Brisbane - May be proven absolutely wrong here and I actually like the Lions as our northern neighbours but with less games in QLD in 2021 and with them now being a team others will hunt, I just don’t think they will handle the pressure.

10. Geelong - Last year was a last hoorah for one of the most successful teams of the last 20 years. Will take a similar path to the Swans and Hawks.

11. GWS - Something isn’t right here. Time for a new coach perhaps.

12. Adelaide - Should improve from wooden spooners in 2020.

13. Fremantle - Just think they need some strong key position players to match their midfield flair.

14. Western Bulldogs - See Fremantle. Bontempelli a front runner for the Brownlow.

15. North Melbourne - Much the same as 2020. In full rebuild now.

16. Carlton - Would love to see the Baggers do well but I just don’t see it. Talk will be of Cripps on the move all year, which will be a distraction.

17. Collingwood - My tip for first team to sack their coach in 2021. In full rebuild.

18. Hawthorn - One can only hope as a Swans supporter. Although will be back big time in a few years time.

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
1. Geelong
2. West Coast
3. Richmond
4. Port Adelaide
5. St Kilda
6. Melbourne
7. Brisbane
8. Fremantle
-
9. Western Bulldogs
10. Carlton
11. Collingwood
12. GWS
13. Gold Coast
14. Sydney
15. Essendon
16. Hawthorn
17. Adelaide
18. North Melbourne

Alwaysacrow

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Next 10 premierships done for everyone. That settles that!

2017 - Richmond DEF Adelaide
2018 - West Coast DEF Collingwood
2019 - Richmond DEF Giants
2020 - Richmond DEF Geelong
2021 - Richmond DEF Geelong
2022 - Fremantle DEF Geelong
2023 - Richmond DEF Fremantle
2024 - Brisbane DEF Carlton
2025 - West Coast DEF Carlton
2026 - Adelaide DEF Brisbane
2027 - Richmond DEF Hawthorn
2028 - Hawthorn DEF Carlton
2029 - Hawthorn DEF Richmond
2030 - Hawthorn DEF Richmond
2031 - Richmond DEF Hawthorn

Premiership tally
Richmond - 17
Essendon - 16
Carlton - 16
Hawthorn - 16
Collingwood- 15
If you put a $10 multi on that from 2021 onwards and actually win you'll be a millionaire!!!!

Alwaysacrow

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
2021 ladder

1. Hawthorn
2. Brisbane
3. GWS
4. Collingwood
5. West Coast Eagles
6. Fremantle
7. Western Bulldogs
8. Port Adelaide
9. Essendon
10. Richmond
11. Gold Coast
12. Melbourne
13. Carlton
14. Sydney
15. Adelaide
16. North Melbourne
17. St Kilda
18. Geelong
Clarkson is a great coach but he's not a miracle worker.

big boy jackavoy

Senior List
Oct 4, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
2021 ladder

1. Hawthorn
2. Brisbane
3. GWS
4. Collingwood
5. West Coast Eagles
6. Fremantle
7. Western Bulldogs
8. Port Adelaide
9. Essendon
10. Richmond
11. Gold Coast
12. Melbourne
13. Carlton
14. Sydney
15. Adelaide
16. North Melbourne
17. St Kilda
18. Geelong
That ladder is a bit... Xtreme

Sep 19, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
1. St Kilda - Pre season injuries will be irrelevant. Better coach, improved culture and unlucky not to be top 4 last year. Their premiership window is wide open.

2.West Coast - Would have been much higher up the ladder if not for playing many of their home matches away from WA in 2020. In my opinion Kennedy is the best current forward in the AFL and a full strength West Coast will be fearful to any of its opposition.

3. Richmond - 3 premierships in 4 years is enough said. No signs of slowing down and are my premiership favourite.

4. Melbourne - Every year there is a dark horse and if they can find their 2018 form they will surprise many in 2021.

5. Port Adelaide - Will be there abouts in 2021 but not sure they will repeat their 2020 form.

6. Essendon - New coach and a fresh start for the struggling Bombers will see them rise up the ladder in 2021.

7. Sydney - Probably a bit of a one eyed opinion but I can definitely can see the Swans making a return to finals football in 2021. A lot depends on a good run of injuries, like a lot of clubs, but I think Franklin playing will be irrelevant as the Swans play quite well with or without him. That being said would love to see him kick his 1000th goal in 2021.

8. Gold Coast - Surely it’s time for finals football. Looking forward to seeing a full season from Matt Rowell who has the potential to be a superstar.

9. Brisbane - May be proven absolutely wrong here and I actually like the Lions as our northern neighbours but with less games in QLD in 2021 and with them now being a team others will hunt, I just don’t think they will handle the pressure.

10. Geelong - Last year was a last hoorah for one of the most successful teams of the last 20 years. Will take a similar path to the Swans and Hawks.

13. Fremantle - Just think they need some strong key position players to match their midfield flair.

14. Western Bulldogs - See Fremantle. Bontempelli a front runner for the Brownlow.

16. Carlton - Would love to see the Baggers do well but I just don’t see it. Talk will be of Cripps on the move all year, which will be a distraction.

17. Collingwood - My tip for first team to sack their coach in 2021. In full rebuild.

18. Hawthorn - One can only hope as a Swans supporter. Although will be back big time in a few years time.

Did you forget about Brisbane making the top four in 2019?

Edit: Certainly is a different ladder to most. Made big calls on Brisbane, Geelong, Collingwood and Hawthorn having nightmare seasons. Carlton too very low, would be meltdown central if they failed to rise above the bottom four. In the flip side I'm not sure I have seen anyone so bullish on St Kilda, West Coast, Essendon, Sydney or even Adelaide. Is certainly a different view than most. See what happens I guess

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
T

This is laughable on a number of levels

HollyValentine

Debutant
Oct 23, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
1. Geelong
2. Brisbane
3. Richmond
4. West coast

5. Port Adelaide
6. Western bulldogs
7. St kilda
8. Melbourne
———————————
9. Collingwood
10. Essendon
11. GWS
12. Hawthorn
13. Carlton
14. Sydney
15. Gold Coast
16. Fremantle
17. Adelaide
18. North Melbourne
———————————
Coleman - Joe Daniher
Brownlow - Lachie Neale
—Premiership winners—
Geelong.

Last edited:

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
1. Geelong
2. Brisbane
3. Richmond
4. West coast

5. Port Adelaide
6. Western bulldogs
7. St kilda
8. Melbourne
———————————
9. Collingwood
10. Essendon
11. GWS
12. Hawthorn
13. Carlton
14. Sydney
15. Gold Coast
16. Fremantle
17. Adeilade
18. North Melbourne
———————————
Coleman - Joe Daniher
Brownlow - Lachie Neale
—Premiership winners—
Geelong.
You didn't even spell Adelaide correctly, and Fremantle - 16th? Laughable.

Back