Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
I believe the eliminator starts this round. Although, most teams, if not every team, will have a bye this round. I always enjoy the eliminator but i dont think ive got past the final 64 before. I don't know how much interest there will be for it, but lets keep the discussion to this thread.

I believe the eliminator starts this round. Although, most teams, if not every team, will have a bye this round. I always enjoy the eliminator but i dont think ive got past the final 64 before. I don't know how much interest there will be for it, but lets keep the discussion to this thread.
I got down to the last 8 a couple of years ago when beaten by the eventual winner. I think from memory it was DaVe86.
There's no way I'll be getting too far this year.

I got down to the last 8 a couple of years ago when beaten by the eventual winner. I think from memory it was DaVe86.
There's no way I'll be getting too far this year.
That is quite an achievement. I think multiple eliminator winners have been bigfooty users

Basically the sole reason I play this format. Love the eliminator for it's week to week battles.
I think top ~ 250odd is the best I manage at which point alot of it comes down to luck.

I generally burn my trades to stay in the eliminator rather than care about the overall ranking.

Generally liking how my teams shaping up atm with a decent ketty set aside for some upgrades in the next couple of weeks to keep my weekly rankings propped up for good matchups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1621321738170.png

I'm done this week I think. This is exactly the type of match ups I lose...my opponent has held Ryan through injury and of course he will be back in time just to play against me.

He has Walsh/Doch who have been great all year. Oliver is going huge this week against the crows. Jelly has suddenly hit form recently. Heppell has a great role. First opponent I have had all year that has I.Smith, he has been good too.

I have too many inconsistent guys: Markov, Dusty even Bray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back