Remove this Banner Ad

MaxHunt

Premiership Player
Jun 2, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Charlton FC
So if McClaren have a pace advantage over Ferrari, how could Sainz waltz past Ric before?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The Sky team tentatively wondering out loud if Russell played a role in Hamilton's off-road venture.

You've got to feel for these blokes sometimes.

Nov 8, 2000
Wherever I am
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest
So if McClaren have a pace advantage over Ferrari, how could Sainz waltz past Ric before?

Daniel is struggling. Has he lost his ability and if not, how long does it take for him to get the best out of the McLaren. Pre-season testing, 6 practice sessions, 6 qualifying sessions and in his second race with them. I think he should have adjusted by now.

Bradesmaen

TheBrownDog
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Bet you we won't see Hamilton's re-entry to the track again. If I saw correctly, Dan had to slow to prevent a crash. Hamilton should be penalised for unsafe re-entry.
I thought reversing onto a track was illegal

Aussie pie

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers
Daniel is struggling. Has he lost his ability and if not, how long does it take for him to get the best out of the McLaren. Pre-season testing, 6 practice sessions, 6 qualifying sessions and in his second race with them. I think he should have adjusted by now.
Took him a little while with Renault but the good thing is that the car is fast. Danny Ric will get it done just be patient.

drd23

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
If you were only listening to the commentary, you'd think Valteri was to blame.

From what I've seen so far, the vision doesn't support that

Remove this Banner Ad