Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
No but Stingers has done it on Ryan and Maye
What happens if I don't have the draft capital?

Only my second crack at FA auctions so I'm still not 100% around all of the intricacies

Yea, thats just him being a lazy campaigner tho. I honestly don't think he did it deliberately. He's not that type of person.
hahaha is me trying to look at the laptop to do the bidding while having two kids 5 and under pulling on me and yelling at me to hurry up

The situation was more stressful than it needed to be

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.

Only my second crack at FA auctions so I'm still not 100% around all of the intricacies

hahaha is me trying to look at the laptop to do the bidding while having two kids 5 and under pulling on me and yelling at me to hurry up

Take your phone to the shitter with you mate, it's a great place to bid.

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
In every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
St.George

Do you want either of those bids to stand or delete both? I can be kind today for a relative newcomer

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
In every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
St.George
So if you don't have the draft capital what happens?

Does a second round pick become a 1st or 3rd? or is it next years 2nd?
Normally....whichever bid finished first, say Ryan....the owner of him arakaan would have the option to pass or match. If he matches, he keeps Ryan, and so you still jave your 2nd. Then when next bid on Maye ends, Bgt2110 would have option to pass or match. Whoever passes, means you have to fork out a 2nd. If Arakaan passed first, and you have him your 2nd, when Maye ended, and you have no 2nd, then that bid is forfeited and Maye returns to Bgt on a 1 yr deal.

Or, if you acquired a second 2nd before the Maye bid ends, it would be used on that....IF owner passes not matches

Remove this Banner Ad