Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

About to practically give Josh Jacobs away, will probably end up doing likewise with Woods since no one is interested in him either , don't understand why in that offense now with Stafford but it is what it is.

I'd much rather Woods over the like of Amari Cooper that people still rate highly enough to use and knock back first rounder for.

NFL social team don't think so...🤣

ADP trading within the division?!? :oops:

I've been ignoring the "X is on the trade block" posts because I assumed a trade wouldn't get done with a rival

bgt is a rival but he's also a good friend. 🤗

NFL social team don't think so...🤣

What was the Instagram post? Won't load for me

GG has nailed TEs in the past but the past few years he's really struggled, now he's stooped to a new low by bidding on Tebow I see. :(

What was the Instagram post? Won't load for me

It was just a 'new look offenses/this match up twice a year' post with the Cards I think that left Woods out. Even though it still included Kupp and Akers etc.

Woods had a comment or two on that haha.

GG has nailed TEs in the past but the past few years he's really struggled, now he's stooped to a new low by bidding on Tebow I see. :(

Lockeroom guys work on MFL too yeah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

damn... missed the boat it seems

Im sorry, got to the point where I was sick of trying to negotiate coz people were pretty cold on both so just looked over rosters last night and came up with some unders that would get a deal done

If the deal with drd is rejected (I highly doubt it will be tho) I'm happy to negotiate something with you for Woods if you're interested, been advertising that I've been wanting to trade them for months now, been plenty of opportunity to reach out if you were interested.

Im sorry, got to the point where I was sick of trying to negotiate coz people were pretty cold on both so just looked over rosters last night and came up with some unders that would get a deal done

If the deal with drd is rejected (I highly doubt it will be tho) I'm happy to negotiate something with you for Woods if you're interested, been advertising that I've been wanting to trade them for months now, been plenty of opportunity to reach out if you were interested.

All good... haven't lurked here too much to read through.

Again, plenty of opportunity to speak up if you were interested bazz, been advertising for months.

Both trades I'm getting ripped off in, severely. Don't care. 🤷

So long story short, ADP having a little sook

No, not at all. I'm rebuilding , couldn't find reasonable value for them so just took what I could get.

I must have pmd half the league myself trying to offload the two, everyone pretty cold on both for whatever reason or had other trades on the go.

Got a new strategy I'm rolling with now (after the burn it all to the ground part) and both of them while not anything special fit the plan. Better to bottom out and start over than be perpetually in no man's land aka picking 6 to 11 like I am now.

I must have pmd half the league myself trying to offload the two, everyone pretty cold on both for whatever reason or had other trades on the go.

Got a new strategy I'm rolling with now (after the burn it all to the ground part) and both of them while not anything special fit the plan. Better to bottom out and start over than be perpetually in no man's land aka picking 6 to 11 like I am now.
How is trading Jacobs for Smith even remotely a strategy? Especially after bidding $6.5m for Winston?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back