Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+ Conditional pick as discussed before
You need to actually frame that specifically though, at the moment you are leaving me to guess at what your conditions are.

Also if you consider other options you can offer plus the picks (eg a player as well as picks, or offering to take another of my players in return for a higher pick) you might get more headway.

I think I have shown that I am not unreasonable when it comes to trading. But given your needs, limited available options on the waiver wire, and how cheap Tua's salary is, I need more.

You need to actually frame that specifically though, at the moment you are leaving me to guess at what your conditions are.

Also if you consider other options you can offer plus the picks (eg a player as well as picks, or offering to take another of my players in return for a higher pick) you might get more headway.

I think I have shown that I am not unreasonable when it comes to trading. But given your needs, limited available options on the waiver wire, and how cheap Tua's salary is, I need more.
Never said you were unreasonable. Just that Tua "shouldnt" command too much at this point in time ...hence trying to find a way to give you and me assurance (conditional pick) if Tua ends up good or bad.

Let me provide a statistical model to determine a conditional pick....and ill tag you abd you can tell me if thats workable for you or not

Never said you were unreasonable. Just that Tua "shouldnt" command too much at this point in time ...hence trying to find a way to give you and me assurance (conditional pick) if Tua ends up good or bad.

Let me provide a statistical model to determine a conditional pick....and ill tag you abd you can tell me if thats workable for you or not
Here's a hint: adding actual extra players has a substantially higher chance of returning a positive result for you than creating formulas that rely on the sum of the inverse of the smell of the colour nine.

Drd must be the BPG whisperer or my discussion with him the other day must have brought down Mahomes asking price.

Genuine bargain I reckon.

If Drd can't win the title this year with his god squad he never will.

Trade was:

Mahomes + 2022 3rd round pick

FOR

Wilson + rookie CB + 2022 1st, 4th, 5th and 6th round picks.

Both drd and I had only 1 year left on our QBs, now we both have longer term starters who score well locked in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back