Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Filiepe taking Eason's job GG.exe :oops:
Waiting and seeing what Eason does, and then compare both again after theyve played their full season games.

Franks was impressive despite the supposed poor stats, the eye test, excellent decision making, poised, made quick decisions been taught well by Falcons coaches.

Waiting and seeing what Eason does, and then compare both again after theyve played their full season games.

Franks was impressive despite the supposed poor stats, the eye test, excellent decision making, poised, made quick decisions been taught well by Falcons coaches.

Latino Michael Vick. Dat scrambling ability.

Latino Michael Vick. Dat scrambling ability.
He has wheels and a live arm. Some kind of athletic talent is key to make it in the NFL. But i was keen to see how he handled things as a passer. The numbers dont tell the story. He processed well, went thru progressions, threw the ball away when it was optimum, kept eyes downfield, and was fairly accurate with his ball placement. Its a start, ceiling is there with a year or two in a scheme.

With Lock deciding to not be any good and Tannehill and the Titans loving to catch covid the QB room is looking solid :handok:

Hit up drd for Zach Wilson ... hint: bring a very full wallet ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hurry up and put Irv on IR MFL so I dont have to drop any of the superstars on my roster
The roster and cap limits i wont do till the NFL teams announce their actual 53. And even give a few more days for everyone, seeing as its two weeks till week 1. Say Sunday night our time i will.

So much can change in a college season, never know for sure how good any class is gonna be, let alone two years down the road.

Burrow and Wilson being top two picks is a perfect example of this.

Drd may have a top 3 pick in a HOF draft class in two years, that's alright, ill have a top 2 scoring QB in Empire on a 1mil salary ;)

So much can change in a college season, never know for sure how good any class is gonna be, let alone two years down the road.

Burrow and Wilson being top two picks is a perfect example of this.

Drd may have a top 3 pick in a HOF draft class in two years, that's alright, ill have a top 2 scoring QB in Empire on a 1mil salary ;)
Wilson your next Zeke 🤔

Wilson your next Zeke 🤔

Never felt good about the Zeke trade from the get go. You know this. Only reason I coughed up as much as I did was on your insistence.

This one, while drd made me give up more than I would have liked isn't anywhere near as bad. Got Winston off waivers/fa bidding, Bosa is great but been injury plagued his entire career. And Zach is the real deal.

Never felt good about the Zeke trade from the get go. You know this. Only reason I coughed up as much as I did was on your insistence.

This one, while drd made me give up more than I would have liked isn't anywhere near as bad. Got Winston off waivers/fa bidding, Bosa is great but been injury plagued his entire career. And Zach is the real deal.
Little bit of revisionist history here re the Zeke trade…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back