Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you sure??? You have to use the previous years fantasy output when giving a player a new contract. Last year he scored 197.98 x 20,000 = 3,959,600 for 5 years. Versus leaving him on 500,000 for 2 years.
Ok didn't realise that

Keep in on his current deal

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Are you sure??? You have to use the previous years fantasy output when giving a player a new contract. Last year he scored 197.98 x 20,000 = 3,959,600 for 5 years. Versus leaving him on 500,000 for 2 years.
Actually Marques Brown is on his last year of a $500k deal, is he not?

In which case I am banking on him scoring more than 198 points since he is already on 134

So if he is on his last year I want him locked in for 5 years at $3.959m. However if I am reading it wrong and he does have 2 years left than leave him as is

Last edited:

Actually Marques Brown is on his last year of a $500k deal, is he not?

In which case I am banking on him scoring more than 198 points since he is already on 134

So if he is on his last year I want him locked in for 5 years at $3.959m. However if I am reading it wrong and he does have 2 years left than leave him as is
Sorry, you are right, that I am blind. Dunno where I saw the 2, but yeah 1 year. So going ahead and locking him in for 5 yrs x 3.9m.....

00Stinger losing to the winless J Shuttlesworth would be a massive lol given he traded for Goff for this week.
Yeah that trade is going to haunt me for a while especially when I look at cutting him before the end of the season

It has been a total balls up this round for me. I forgot to make late changes to my starters last night. KJ Osborn starting over DeAndrae Carter is going to cost me the W by looks. Unless Osborn and/or Zeke go ******* nuts for the rest of this game

Does anyone want the #3 ranked defensive end (with the highest average in the league) for a late round pick before I cut him and hes on waivers?

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 10.04.46 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parker already played his game/locked, so wont do that. Did 3 other lineup submissions tho.

all good, that's fair enough. Probably wont matter either way this week but getting pretty annoying in a cash league.

I'm going to have to cut Jared Goff this week I think

Probably as bad of a trade I could have made for him

Prefer to have Siemian as my back up

Feel im gonna need to draft or trade for a QB again very soon. Love the talent still but Zach aint succeeding with this Jets shitshow of a coaching staff. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back