Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

And in the league I dont want to win in, it looks of course like im going to win. You useless campaigner Blacky.

Need a special game from Herbert to get me out of this mess.

Indianapolis' Jonathan Taylor scored 57 points for the Damn Fine Dodgers, powering them to a winning score of 216.37. Taylor rushed for 185 yards on 32 carries and had four touchdowns (3 yards, 2 yards, 10 yards and a yard), and he also had three receptions for 19 yards (including a 23 yard touchdown). Taylor's 57 points comprised 26.34% of the Dodgers' overall score during the week. It was enough to upset the TheGreatBarryB (it's extremely difficult to see the New York Giants' punter, Riley Dixon, scoring 38 points to overhaul the Dodgers).

Taylor's 57 points, pending adjustments, would be the sixth highest individual score in Empire League history:

No.PlayerYearWeekStatusPoints
1Tyreek Hill - KCC - WR202012SAMCRO - S60.68
2Darren Waller - LVR - TE202013drd23's Army - S57.30
3Peyton Manning - DEN - QB20131Gay Pirates - S57.29
4Tyler Lockett - SEA - WR20207Long Beach Leatherheads - S57.12
5Nick Foles - PHI - QB20139Pail Riders - NS57.04
6Jonathon Taylor - IND - RB202111Damn Fine Dodgers - S57.00
7Alvin Kamara - NOS - RB202016drd23's Army - S56.25
8Julio Jones - ATL - WR201712Damn Fine Dodgers - S56.16
9Le'Veon Bell - PIT - RB201614TheGreatBarryB - S55.87
10Russell Wilson - SEA - QB20193drd23's Army - S55.59

It's also the first time a player this season has cracked the 50 point barrier, besting Derrick Henry's 49.07 points set in week 2.

Indianapolis' Jonathan Taylor scored 57 points for the Damn Fine Dodgers, powering them to a winning score of 216.37. Taylor rushed for 185 yards on 32 carries and had four touchdowns (3 yards, 2 yards, 10 yards and a yard), and he also had three receptions for 19 yards (including a 23 yard touchdown). Taylor's 57 points comprised 26.34% of the Dodgers' overall score during the week. It was enough to upset the TheGreatBarryB (it's extremely difficult to see the New York Giants' punter, Riley Dixon, scoring 38 points to overhaul the Dodgers).

Taylor's 57 points, pending adjustments, would be the sixth highest individual score in Empire League history:

No.PlayerYearWeekStatusPoints
1Tyreek Hill - KCC - WR202012SAMCRO - S60.68
2Darren Waller - LVR - TE202013drd23's Army - S57.30
3Peyton Manning - DEN - QB20131Gay Pirates - S57.29
4Tyler Lockett - SEA - WR20207Long Beach Leatherheads - S57.12
5Nick Foles - PHI - QB20139Pail Riders - NS57.04
6Jonathon Taylor - IND - RB202111Damn Fine Dodgers - S57.00
7Alvin Kamara - NOS - RB202016drd23's Army - S56.25
8Julio Jones - ATL - WR201712Damn Fine Dodgers - S56.16
9Le'Veon Bell - PIT - RB201614TheGreatBarryB - S55.87
10Russell Wilson - SEA - QB20193drd23's Army - S55.59

It's also the first time a player this season has cracked the 50 point barrier, besting Derrick Henry's 49.07 points set in week 2.
I’ve had some bad luck in losing games this season. Although my QBs have stunk it up last few weeks …now on 4 game losing streak.

I’ve had some bad luck in losing games this season. Although my QBs have stunk it up last few weeks …now on 4 game losing streak.

Very unfortunate set of circumstances, old chap.

The Mahomes and Wilson trade turning into one of the all time great fizzes. BPG probably winning remarkably even with Wilson's injuries and play.

Whats the playoff structure? Ie how many teams make it and how many weeks does it last? And is the regular season to week 14?
Regular season 14 weeks.
Playoffs conducted over three weeks, with the Super Bowl on week 17.
There are two conferences....American and National. With two divisions in each conference.
Each conference will have two division winners + 2 wild cards (next best records). So a division could have 3 playoff teams theoretically.
So....4 teams each conference make the playoffs. Knockout each round. The conference winners meet in the Super Bowl.
This league is like the NFL with two distinct conferences, the winners of each conference meeting in a Bowl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So currently second highest scorer in whole comp yet sit 6-6 on a 5 game losing streak …go figure

Id prefer to be on your 5 game losing streak, instead im scoring the highest score in the league and flogging drd. :mad:

GG.exe do we have awards season for empire? I cant remember

I was thinking about doing All Empire First and Second teams next week when the regular season ends and the rest of the awards... or is all this done once the playoffs finish?

GG.exe do we have awards season for empire? I cant remember

I was thinking about doing All Empire First and Second teams next week when the regular season ends and the rest of the awards... or is all this done once the playoffs finish?
There is an awards reveal end of season. Mvp, def player of year, etc etc. No All-pro team tho. That could be something to add.

REPORTS > RECORDS > LEAGUE AWARDS

There is an awards reveal end of season. Mvp, def player of year, etc etc. No All-pro team tho. That could be something to add.

REPORTS > RECORDS > LEAGUE AWARDS

Cool, yeah I couldn't remember there being an All Pro team before, should I wait til after playoffs for that?

All Pro American Reich and All Pro National Reich squads.

1x QB, 5x WRT, 1x PK, 1x PU, 1x DT, 1x DE, 2x LB, 1x CB, 1x S, 1x DFlex

For each conference. Names of players, highest average score gets them in, owners of players listed alongside each player.

I think something like best to do on a google spreadsheet that i can add to the League Links section in the HELP menu far right drop down.

I would naturally go back and do one for every season past too.

Something I can do maybe tonight and Sunday night when i have some time.

All Pro American Reich and All Pro National Reich squads.

1x QB, 5x WRT, 1x PK, 1x PU, 1x DT, 1x DE, 2x LB, 1x CB, 1x S, 1x DFlex

For each conference. Names of players, highest average score gets them in, owners of players listed alongside each player.

I think something like best to do on a google spreadsheet that i can add to the League Links section in the HELP menu far right drop down.

I would naturally go back and do one for every season past too.

Something I can do maybe tonight and Sunday night when i have some time.

Average score? Na... Highest score total for the season imo.

Cause you can have a high average and only play like 3 games, would be dumb players like that making an All Pro team.
The way MFL does it is good tho. Average score is akways based only on games played. Why it works for the MVP awards i already have.

Player A plays 5 games scores 50 total = 10.0 ave.

Player B plays 10 games scores 100 total = 10.0 ave

The way MFL does it is good tho. Average score is akways based only on games played. Why it works for the MVP awards i already have.

Player A plays 5 games scores 50 total = 10.0 ave.

Player B plays 10 games scores 100 total = 10.0 ave

Thats dumb honestly.

If youre going to use average there needs to be a 12 game minimum or something.

No way should any clown be winning an award when they play 5 games for the year just cause they have the best average,

Its far easier to have a higher average the less game you play.

An award winner plays the vast majority of the season, not 80% or less.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back