Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Drd must be the BPG whisperer or my discussion with him the other day must have brought down Mahomes asking price.

Genuine bargain I reckon.

If Drd can't win the title this year with his god squad he never will.
Was thinking BpG didnt get much for him. Wilson and a 1st for Mahomes and a 3rd....is what it amounted to. The 4th, 5th, 6th picks are nice but seldom care about late round talent

Having said "bargain" that's only coz as someone who owns Russell Wilson in three leagues I'm pretty concerned with how he finished last season, maybe im overreacting but there were some worrying signs that I hadn't seen before from him.

Drd must be the BPG whisperer or my discussion with him the other day must have brought down Mahomes asking price.

Genuine bargain I reckon.

If Drd can't win the title this year with his god squad he never will.

It was a really interesting offer, Wilson was just about the only current QB I saw as a near equal scorer with Mahomes.

Plus locking Wilson in at a lower salary than the likely cost of a new contract for Mahomes frees up my cap for the next few years, when I have to afford some high scorers who come off rookie contracts.

This really was the one trade offer that could have gotten it done for less than 2 first rounders. I would have also considered Deshaun in the same light until his legal dramas. Maybe Herbert as well but he is off the market.

Trade was:

Mahomes + 2022 3rd round pick

FOR

Wilson + rookie CB + 2022 1st, 4th, 5th and 6th round picks.

Both drd and I had only 1 year left on our QBs, now we both have longer term starters who score well locked in.

Such is my belief in Zach I'd have preferred him to Russ if I had the choice between the two. Might go down as one of most ridiculous calls but I'm confident he is special.

Was thinking BpG didnt get much for him. Wilson and a 1st for Mahomes and a 3rd....is what it amounted to. The 4th, 5th, 6th picks are nice but seldom care about late round talent
Says the bloke who has an entire squad of 4th, 5th and 6th round selections...

BeinPurplenGreen

Heres a list of 2020 QBs, top 32.
Kinda split up into various scoring groups. Within which could be further broken up.
You can see that at the very bottom is Tua, sharing his fantasy points with the likes of Trubisky and Dalton and such who are write-offs. Scored even less than Trubisky. Burrow and Prescott only down there because they had severe injuries and missed most of the year. Goes to show how bad the bottom group really are.

Anyway, you could say in terms of a conditional pick....there are four sections there....if he remains in bottom section = 4th, if he makes it to 3rd section = 3rd, if he makes it to 2nd section = 2nd, if he makes it into 1st section = 1st.

Problems....2022 I have only a 2nd and a 3rd. 2023 I have a 1st and a 3rd.

So the trade could be then.....2022 2nd (PBs) + conditional pending....if he makes it to 1st section in 2021, then I'd give you 2023 1st + 2022 3rd and you give me 2023 3rd. If he makes it to section 2....it would be 2022 2nd PBs + cond 2022 3rd + 2022 5th. If he makes it to section 3....PBs 2022 2nd + cond 2022 3rd.....if he sits in section 4 then PBs 2022 2nd + 2022 5th........all as nearest way to meet the criteria given I dont have exactly all my picks. I could also trade my 2023 1st for someones 2022 1st to then trade to you as part of the condition if met, so that it doesnt have to wait till 2023.

screenshot-www65.myfantasyleague.com-2021.06.23-20_48_34.png

BeinPurplenGreen

Heres a list of 2020 QBs, top 32.
Kinda split up into various scoring groups. Within which could be further broken up.
You can see that at the very bottom is Tua, sharing his fantasy points with the likes of Trubisky and Dalton and such who are write-offs. Scored even less than Trubisky. Burrow and Prescott only down there because they had severe injuries and missed most of the year. Goes to show how bad the bottom group really are.

Anyway, you could say in terms of a conditional pick....there are four sections there....if he remains in bottom section = 4th, if he makes it to 3rd section = 3rd, if he makes it to 2nd section = 2nd, if he makes it into 1st section = 1st.

Problems....2022 I have only a 2nd and a 3rd. 2023 I have a 1st and a 3rd.

So the trade could be then.....2022 2nd (PBs) + conditional pending....if he makes it to 1st section in 2021, then I'd give you 2023 1st + 2022 3rd and you give me 2023 3rd. If he makes it to section 2....it would be 2022 2nd PBs + cond 2022 3rd + 2022 5th. If he makes it to section 3....PBs 2022 2nd + cond 2022 3rd.....if he sits in section 4 then PBs 2022 2nd + 2022 5th........all as nearest way to meet the criteria given I dont have exactly all my picks. I could also trade my 2023 1st for someones 2022 1st to then trade to you as part of the condition if met, so that it doesnt have to wait till 2023.

View attachment 1162024
Appreciate the time and work that you put in to that, but you still have not told me what you are actually offering as the conditional pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mentioned it in that post if you read it properly
Read it 3 times and I still can't see an actual offee. Humour me and say it again - no multiple choice options, just one conditional pick offer.

Read it 3 times and I still can't see an actual offee. Humour me and say it again - no multiple choice options, just one conditional pick offer.

I'm pretty sure conditional means it depends on his play. 😂

I'm pretty sure conditional means it depends on his play. 😂
I get that, but half the permutations gg put up involved him trading me picks he doesn't have? Am I just supposed to trust that if those are the outcomes he can somehow magically invent picks he doesn't have now?

Deal breaker for the Tua trade, BPG gets the choice of GGs criteria for a 2022 pick OR a third in 2023 regardless of Tua's performance?

So in other words if he stinks it up next year instead of a fourth he gets a third in 2023. But if scores well enough in 2022 his compo could be a first or second

PBs 2022 2nd + conditional pick...

That pick is determined by what Tua scores end of 2021 season.

If hes ranked 22-32 of QBs i give you a 2022 5th. If ranked 16-21 i give you a 2023 4th. If ranked 10-15 i give you a 2022 3rd. If ranked 1-9 i give you a 2023 1st.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back