Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The salary of players on IR count 50% to the cap, Taxi 0%. Anytime a player gets cut, cap penalty is always 20% of salary multiplied by contract years remaining.
You know I didn't realise that players on the IR have 50% of their salary included in the cap, thought it was 0%

This is actually better for me

Cheers for the response

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Cant say ive ever seen anyone on a negative score before on the ticker...

View attachment 1261222

Congratulation LennyHayes77 on becoming the first
Haha huge achievement! I actually watched that kick live and knowing Elliot was my only player of the day, I just knew he'd miss their one and only field goal attempt, nothing surer!

Enjoy a big % booster Bazz, ill be struggling to crack 100 this week with byes.

Bazz lucky I decided to play three men short this week actually, could have won if I had a qb to start this week. :(

Im not tanking, just didn't want to drop any of my qbs to grab someone like Geno Smith for one week.

The other two players I was missing were my punter and kicker, no big deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe I think something has happened to Helfarch he hasn't set his fantasy lineups across numerous leagues for multiple weeks now.

You might have to take over setting his here

GG.exe I think something has happened to Helfarch he hasn't set his fantasy lineups across numerous leagues for multiple weeks now.

You might have to take over setting his here
I check the franchise owner login stats each week.... He always logged in "3 days ago" each week. There are a lot of owners who arent making weekly roster transactions tho. But Helfarchs roster is curious given IR status, depth of positions, etc.

I check the franchise owner login stats each week.... He always logged in "3 days ago" each week. There are a lot of owners who arent making weekly roster transactions tho. But Helfarchs roster is curious given IR status, depth of positions, etc.

He started Barkley and Chubb last week, same again this week

hes either genuinely tanking across multiple leagues or something has happened (as I think)
Hes maybe tanking because this 7 day absence is his longest, hes always logged in 2-3 days ago otherwise, just never makes any roster moves, which is telling. Maybe hes just too busy in life for fantasy anymore and will announce hes dropping out next offseason??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back