Player Sponsorship 2021 Essendon Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings fellow Essendon people.

The player sponsorship on this board has a long and illustrious history and we hope to keep that going into the 20's.

Sadly, PERSONALLY SPEAKING, we've lost Smack and Raz leaving us with Walla as the only player currently sponsored by this board. :huh:

I'm hoping we can at least make up for the two players that we've lost. :D

Post your pledge here along with any queries and I'll do my best to answer them. Pledges should be in increments of $25. There are a number of things that come along with this sponsorship that we can raffle off including signed guernseys, admission to the player sponsor cocktail party and a signed copy of this picture of Andrew McGrath's armpit.

1606913671847.png

Obviously the draft hasn't happened yet but we're sitting in a pretty sweet position so there's a number of new players yet to be determined that may be available to sponsor. Once our list for 2021 is finalised we'll start a player vote thread and take it from there.

We have $170 left over from last year (and big thanks to boncer34 for making it all happen in 2020) and I think we can add 1 to 200 (I can't remember what the going rate is, may be covid affected - to be clarified) from Big Footy care of Chief.

I'll kick it off with a pledge of $100.

Let's smash it in 2021!

Go Bombers!

Update: Forgot to mention the Big Footy goodies you also get when you sponsor a player so (as mentioned below);

Rewards for contributions in 2021 are:

$0 to $49 - player sponsor medal only
$50 to $99 - 1 year Gold Premium + medal
$100+ - 1 year Platinum Premium + medal

Current tally below. We have already retained Walla which is great. If we can get another $720 in the kitty we can choose somebody new. Perhaps one of the draftees? Remember, every amount big or small counts so be a part of it if you can.

People can now pay via PayPal by sending your pledged dosh to maxpowerbombers@gmail.com. The club wants the cash by the 20th so please get it in as soon as you can. Remember to put your username in the comment so I know it's you that's paid.

1611896427218.png

Last edited:

For? 3 players? They're $585 each.

Any leftovers carry over to next year.
Okay awesome shame its not tax deductible, I will finish my xmas shopping see what i have left :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless someone does it sooner
This was last year's mate.

Rewards for contribution in 2020 are:

$0 to $49 - medal only
$50 to $99 - 1 year Gold Premium + medal
$100+ - 1 year Platinum Premium + medal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back