Player Sponsorship 2021 Essendon Board Player Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Ok that's everyone paid up except DonsRule I think.

We already have more than enough cash for the 2 players so the most urgent thing we need to do is decide on the identity of the extra player so I can finish filling out the poaperwork and get it and the cash to the club.

So far we have 5/22 votes for Archie Perkins and 1 vote for Eyre or Brand (unless you want to saddle up on the Perkins express eth-dog). Not even close to a majority so can we get some more votes please? If you've sponsored, you get a say. If you're not fussed who it is that's a say too so say so.

Shermy brutus76 Old Campaigner IriDiuM Rebellya Dave Harlequin Lore Test Tickle Slice and Dyson zackah 11kgm mad_monkey_j Nuggs Bunny mike14 raskolnikov

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Happy to go with Perkins.

We already have more than enough cash for the 2 players so the most urgent thing we need to do is decide on the identity of the extra player so I can finish filling out the poaperwork and get it and the cash to the club.

So far we have 5/22 votes for Archie Perkins and 1 vote for Eyre or Brand (unless you want to saddle up on the Perkins express eth-dog). Not even close to a majority so can we get some more votes please? If you've sponsored, you get a say. If you're not fussed who it is that's a say too so say so.

Shermy brutus76 Old Campaigner IriDiuM Rebellya Dave Harlequin Lore Test Tickle Slice and Dyson zackah 11kgm mad_monkey_j Nuggs Bunny mike14 raskolnikov
Yeah, Perkins is fine if that's what everyone wants.

Who said peer pressure was a bad thing? :D
I mean I was open to any of our draftees, I just thought it would have been cool to sponsor one of our NGA boys haha

Also, it looks like they don't do the signed player photos anymore which is a bummer but we'll still get 2 signed jumpers to raffle off to the sponsors. I have to pre-state the size on the form so I'm thinking XL should cover most bases (hopefully).

Also,

1611711265286.png

tenor.gif

Pretty sure that's a majority. Perky it is.

Thanks everyone. I'll keep you all updated as news comes to hand.

Oops sorry about that will get on it tonight, I missed the post about payment deets.

Too late to jump on board?
No sir. We won't get to a third player this year now but the money will carry over to help kickstart our effort next year. Of course you will still get the badge and the chance to win the signed jumpers etc by contributing now.

Perkins for me :)

Just to update everyone, I submitted the paperwork and the payment deets to the club this morning.

Everyone should also have had their shiny EFC 21 badges applied along with their gold/platinum accounts as applicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back