Podcast 2021 Bombercast - E19 - Grand Final Edition! - Listen now on YouTube, Spotify and iTunes!

Remove this Banner Ad

As most (some) of you know other Bigfooty boards have their own podcast, in the past we've had our very own special one here with varying levels of success.​

The mods have approved my attempt to again get one up and going for this board to talk all things Essendon both the team and the Bigfooty board with a sprinkling of * other clubs thrown on top.

So what am I looking for? I'm looking for volunteers!

Volunteers to be guests on the show and ideally a couple of volunteers to share the editing around so when Doss throws in his 50th "Yeah nah I guess" we can remove some of them. In a perfect world we need multiple volunteers so we're only asking you to appear/edit once every 3 or so weeks. Many hands make light work etc.

I'm also looking for ideas, segments, points of interest that people would be interested in listening to.

Fire away people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Cant do the actual podcast but am excited to listen.

Getting eDPS to chat draft stuff with an essendon focus would be good.

Also maybe herbatron as a special guest to talk about his process for making his vids.

I can report a podcast has been recorded and will be uploaded later tonight. No pressure Beerfish. It's just myself and Jade chatting away with a limited structure to give everyone an idea on how they run.

But it was still a lot of fun to do and I look forward to the next one. I'll be looking to record another one on Monday night so if you want in please let me know.

Schnitzengruben

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 4, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah I enjoyed this. Some good banter and it was pretty interesting and entertaining. I also thought the length was about perfect; personally I'm not a fan of podcasts that go on for hours which seem to be the trend nowadays.

I look forward to episode 2 😉

Yeah I enjoyed this. Some good banter and it was pretty interesting and entertaining. I also thought the length was about perfect; personally I'm not a fan of podcasts that go on for hours which seem to be the trend nowadays.

I look forward to episode 2 😉
Yeah absolutely wont be going any longer than what the trial run went. Nobody needs to hear Jade for that long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had always imagined it the other way around... make Alvin sound like Barry. Probably due to the Elmo av 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back