Competitions 2021 Essendon Board Super Coach Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone keen for this?

If so, please indicate your interest in joining a SC league with your fellow BF Essendon posters here.

Also indicate if you want to be in a competitive league with like minded players who will stick it out for the whole season or if you are happy to be placed in a less competitive league.

Leagues will be random but will take into account your preference above.

As I don't Supercoach myself I envisage this thread acting as a hub for like minded Supercoachers to mobilise and set up their own leagues.

Don't post your league codes here unless you want randoms. Use the pm function to manage this.

Let's see how it goes.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Competitive please. I finished 109th last year so hoping for improvement ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen.

competitive league please
I'll do casual
Ok first in best dressed. doug do you want to set up the competitive league and ethan the casual league?

Then pm all the people that have expressed interest in your respective leagues in this thread your league code so they can join.

OR

If you can't be arsed pm'ing everyone just pm me the league code and I'll send it to the others. I don't mind.

Cheers.

Given the lateness and the lack of casual interest last year, I might set up a 10 player league instead of 18. If there's more interest we can do a second casual league.

Haven't done SC for a few years, but would be keen to join the casual league if spots open. Shake off the rust.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back