Captains 2021 Fantasy Captain and Vice Captain Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
(VC) Grundy against basically no-one/(C) Macrae against Norf. Line for the Ruck-Pig is 130, as I genuinely think Macrae could go 150+ against the Roo's mids, considering what Anderson and co. did to them

Don't think I'm going to have the option to VC loop so i have to go a captain outright; Steele, Bont or Dunk?

Don't think I'm going to have the option to VC loop so i have to go a captain outright; Steele, Bont or Dunk?
I'll be interested to see how people do loop Grundy.

I can see some carnage coming up with Idun or someone like that being used and then he ays Sunday!

I have Macrae and went him two already but Calvin's Captains has him#1 so I'm going Dunkley

Dunks can drop a 30 disposal, 10 mark and/or tackle game anytime. Higher ceiling than the other two

I'll be interested to see how people do loop Grundy.

I can see some carnage coming up with Idun or someone like that being used and then he ays Sunday!
At the moment it's Heppell C with T Powell as Emg, I have a spare trade up my sleeve that I'll make use of if needed.

So Highmore gets dropped 2 hours to late for me to take Grundy.

Dunkley was on 9 at QT and ends up 114 > Macrae 103 so i'll take that as another win.

3 weeks in a row, avoided Calvin's Captains #1 Pick Gawn, Neale, Macrae paid off so far

Decisions decisions.

Merrett the obvious early vice. Or maybe Gulden!? haha.

The vice could even go on Macrae Saturday morning and then captain Grundy if all else fails.

I think I'll play it with a straight bat and vice Merrett into Macrae captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decisions decisions.

Merrett the obvious early vice. Or maybe Gulden!? haha.

The vice could even go on Macrae Saturday morning and then captain Grundy if all else fails.

I think I'll play it with a straight bat and vice Merrett into Macrae captain.

Merrett will probably cop the Hewitt tag this week. Don’t think he’s going to ton up

1% has Tex Captain this round, anyone here?

So, at the end of tonight’s game I’d planned on sticking with Grundy and not loopholing Zerrett’s 115 but now I’m starting to debate playing it safe and just taking it.

I’d make the comment to risk it on Facebook and not take Zerrett’s score and coped a bit of a hiding too haha.

How does Grundy usually match up against Mummy? Is this changing anyone's thinking of what to do re captaincy?

Had the VC on Crae but doubt I'll be taking his score at this rate.

Starting to be tempted by Laird v north.

How does Grundy usually match up against Mummy? Is this changing anyone's thinking of what to do re captaincy?

Grundy has easily accounted for Mummy the last 3 match's ......just keep an eye on the weather

You'd think Mummy will give away 20 odd free kicks to Grundy so there's about 50+ points for free right there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back