Captains 2021 Fantasy Captain and Vice Captain Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaving mine on Gawn, could have locked in Macrae's 113 but I've got 1 donut and numerous low scores so I'll take a chance on getting even an extra 2 points at this stage.

Walker a little too risky, which is odd for the comps top scorer..

I know whichever I pick of Crae and Dunks will be the wrong one.

Taranto v Dogs has a good record too, same for Treloar v Giants

Who to Captain out of Grundy or Zerrett?

Grundy with no ruck opposition or Zerrett who will run free?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who to Captain out of Grundy or Zerrett?

Grundy with no ruck opposition or Zerrett who will run free?

I believe Andrew Phillips is coming for Essendon so he won't have zero opposition. However should still go very well.

On a personal note, I ended up having a huge weekend moving house. I’d had my team set up and ready to go but thought I’d better roll back my team before the Dogs and GWS game as I wouldn’t be trading in anyone from those two games.

I’d then made Dunkley my VC for a potential loophole. However I’d completely missed the fact the rollback made Caleb Daniel my captain from last weeks loophole and got his 55, my lowest captain score in a long time.

So frustrating!

On a personal note, I ended up having a huge weekend moving house. I’d had my team set up and ready to go but thought I’d better roll back my team before the Dogs and GWS game as I wouldn’t be trading in anyone from those two games.

I’d then made Dunkley my VC for a potential loophole. However I’d completely missed the fact the rollback made Caleb Daniel my captain from last weeks loophole and got his 55, my lowest captain score in a long time.

So frustrating!
Wow, hope the house is bloody good to make up for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back