Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Dont really care about my VC for round 1

Ill captain Gawn and have all 30 players playing so no loop hole regardless

Ill stilk VC someone from the Thursday ir Friday games. Doc, Cripps, Walsh, Degoey ect

Cm Perfect

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2004
Dorset, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
VC - Grundy

C - Dangerfield

Not expecting to have any loophole guys in my squad though.

Unless Grundy goes berserk (like 150+) on Friday night - but is it really worth forsaking the extra cash gen for one spectacular captain's score?

JADED

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
SA
AFL Club
West Coast
I'll be going Macrae VC. Gawn C..

Really don't know what I'd do if Macrae put up one of those massive scores. Maybe hold Downie if he wasn't named (but then he'd be a late in and captain)
Can't pick a non player, what if they never get a call up?

In previous years the forum has had a bit of discussion in the value of points and trades.
Ie, $70k = 10pts.

We then figured out a full premo squad value, minus starting salary, ÷ by # of trades.
Giving a rough $ value that each trade should net you in and out (playing rookies, break evens etc)
Some will yield greater cash than others.

Definitely can't waste a trade to get a VC score but for 200/400, I might.

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I'll be going Macrae VC. Gawn C..

Really don't know what I'd do if Macrae put up one of those massive scores. Maybe hold Downie if he wasn't named (but then he'd be a late in and captain)
Can't pick a non player, what if they never get a call up?

In previous years the forum has had a bit of discussion in the value of points and trades.
Ie, $70k = 10pts.

We then figured out a full premo squad value, minus starting salary, ÷ by # of trades.
Giving a rough $ value that each trade should net you in and out (playing rookies, break evens etc)
Some will yield greater cash than others.

Definitely can't waste a trade to get a VC score but for 200/400, I might.
There's extra risk in this now. What if we captain someone to loop as they're not named, then the following day they turn out to be the sub and come on to play 5 mins and score an 8.... this year is gonna be ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back