Captains 2021 Fantasy Captain and Vice Captain Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laird paid off, wondering why I haven't gone him more often this year. 1 score under 115 since round 10 and I think I've only VCd him once, and first C this week.

Aargh, forgot to set my VC loop for Titch.

Gotta roll the dice now on Merrett/Taranto or Danger for the Capitans hat.

Liking Oliver as a VC option although I'm half of the mind to take a punt on Marshall tonight, somebody stop me.

It is, but it’s only his 5th score of 120+ this year as crazy as that sounds, was in awful
Form before that. Even with a 70 last week, Walsh still has a 5 round average of 122. Tough
He's not been awful, his lowest score for the year is a 90. A run of 94, 99 and 90 may be below his standards but that's a bloody good floor.

It's a great match up too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. He's slowing down now though I think. With the game out of reach hopefully they don't start resting him

Yeah soon as I saw Ryder out I stuck the VC on Marshall....finally a good VC call.

Absolute insanity after the skippers year i have had so far...3 debutants for me this week!

Welcome to the team VC Marshall for your first game!
Welcome Jack Macrae to the bench for the first time!
And lastly, making his on field AND captaincy debut at M4, welcome Ronin O'Connor!

C let alone VC is hard when you have underperforming "premo" spuds.
Hall (weather dependant) VC into Titch C.
Stewart could be a smoky tonight.
Don't know why I'm still putting this much thought into this shitshow :sweatsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back