Position 2021 Fantasy Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm torn on whether to keep Lloyd. He's obviously going to be a high scorer but will he maintain his value? With lack of defensive rookies, I'm considering whether having Laird as D1 would allow for a more even defensive line because as it stands I'm at Lloyd + Laird and then a massive cliff face from D3 onwards.
Sounds like you have the same problem as me. I got Harmes at D3 then we go down to Cumming and you know it isnt getting any better from there.

Are we all sleeping on Ridley? Perfect fantasy friendly role. Had an easy 23 touches in the scratch match from limited game time I believe
I'd stay away from tall and intercept defenders this year, Ridley, Stewart, etc. , I think they are mostly overpriced. Coronaball was made for these blokes and every team seamed to have a breakout tall defender, whilst every tall forward struggled. This year, longer quarters, less interchanges and the man on the mark rule will all benefit the tall forwards. There is more value in Cameron, Daniher, Larkey, etc.

I'd stay away from tall and intercept defenders this year, Ridley, Stewart, etc. , I think they are mostly overpriced. Coronaball was made for these blokes and every team seamed to have a breakout tall defender, whilst every tall forward struggled. This year, longer quarters, less interchanges and the man on the mark rule will all benefit the tall forwards. There is more value in Cameron, Daniher, Larkey, etc.

168521.jpg

Thoughts on Caleb Daniel as a massive POD to start the season, this new style of footy will no doubt suit his style of play and could see his average increase and push for a top 8 defender spot. and is priced reasonably too.

I think these sorts of minor rule changes are very overrated in terms of their impact on players' scores. Kick in rules, man on the mark, interchange caps, ruck rule changes, zones etc.
I'll pick Stewart with zero consideration of rule changes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My in no way shape or form hype based backline is now

Led, Stewie Griffin, One Dollar Short, A'Mare Stoudamire, Corey Webster, Dean Cox (Hightower, ???)

I've completely lost the plot :straining:

My in no way shape or form hype based backline is now

Led, Stewie Griffin, One Dollar Short, A'Mare Stoudamire, Corey Webster, Dean Cox (Hightower, ???)

I've completely lost the plot :straining:

At least Stoudamire will bring some much needed height. In any case, I’m a sucker for anybody who can rock those glasses and still look cool

1614990046532.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back