Position 2021 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

With Hind now declared fit for round 1 I’m right onboard I think. 409k, looked awesome on the weekend. 75 from limited game time. Think he’s better value than Caldwell
Hind is a lock!!
Have a look at Atkins as well. Very cheap, similar role, although Stewart will effect his score a bit I think he is good for 75 avg

Thanks everyone for all the advice you've given me over this past off-season. I'm looking forward to my first ever year of fantasy footy.

Here is how my forward line is looking with less than a week to go until rd 1!

View attachment 1075982
I'm not sure what makes you think Fisher is a good pick....don't get me wrong, big fan of the kid (wanted WC to select him in hid draft year) but I think he will be lucky to average 70 as I don't think he can play as a full time winger as yet.
Personally I think Atkins or Fantasia will average the same as Fisher at a cheaper price.
Or even go down to a rookie (there are plenty of fwd rooks) and use the cash to upgrade elsewhere

Cameron I haven't currently go by seriously considering bringing him in for Caldwell due to his run in the first 5-7 rounds.

I'm not sure what makes you think Fisher is a good pick....don't get me wrong, big fan of the kid (wanted WC to select him in hid draft year) but I think he will be lucky to average 70
Scored 95 last Thursday after back to back games (essendon scratch match) with multiple goals. On top of that, he gathered 23 touches and 5 marks while not attending a single centre bounce. With Zilliams suspended, it allows Fisher time through the midfield which only adds to his score.

Danger, Phillips, De Goey and a bunch of rookies.

I'm leaning towards picking De Goey. I'm willing to risk him missing a game or 2 for dat ridiculous upside

Someone talk me out of Jeremy Cameron, sharing a forward line with assist happy Hawkins, getting the second defender, has a pretty easy first two months and Geelong will absolutely smash some teams this year down at Kardinia Park

Someone talk me out of Jeremy Cameron, sharing a forward line with assist happy Hawkins, getting the second defender, has a pretty easy first two months and Geelong will absolutely smash some teams this year down at Kardinia Park

He's a massive flog !!!! Not sure if this helps your decision.....

I've gone this way too, he's 20poinrs under priced and Geelong have a great first 5-6 weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back