Position 2021 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m currently running 3 mid pricers with Phillips at F1

Rozee, Caldwell, Cameron, Stephenson. Need to chose 3 from that group
Add Butters Langford Hind and you got my conundrum

Anyone got Bolton

giphy.gif

Can someone find me a forward at $320K (or lower) please.

I'm just not seeing any value in anyone.
Langdon $306k
Campbell $262k
Cockatoo $243k
Henry $238k
MacRae $234k
Laurie $228k
Xerri $223
ATU $206k
Rowe $196k
Cahill $189k
Robertson $186k
McCreery $184k
Kelly $172k
Chugg $170k
Treacy $170k
Bergman $170k
Fullarton $170k

I think Treacy & Xerri will offer a lot to their clubs up fwd & ruck. Treacy was a draft steal for Freo.
Plenty of others like Flanders, Durdin, Perkins & Holland's but I haven't heard much about their pre season of if they're inline for Rd 1.

Langdon $306k
Campbell $262k
Cockatoo $243k
Henry $238k
MacRae $234k
Laurie $228k
Xerri $223
ATU $206k
Rowe $196k
Cahill $189k
Robertson $186k
McCreery $184k
Kelly $172k
Chugg $170k
Treacy $170k
Bergman $170k
Fullarton $170k

I think Treacy & Xerri will offer a lot to their clubs up fwd & ruck. Treacy was a draft steal for Freo.
Plenty of others like Flanders, Durdin, Perkins & Holland's but I haven't heard much about their pre season of if they're inline for Rd 1.
Thanks J, are any of these worthy a a F5 position in my side. Currently have Jamarra Ugle-Hagen in that position.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I'm worried he's too far ahead. He's training that well at the moment. He's been incredible," Hardwick told AFL.com.au.

"They generally work harder and are better at things that other players aren't, and he tries to improve one part of his game every year. This year I think he's taken on some noticeable improvement in his fitness. He's trying to improve that part of his game and he's training really, really well at the moment.

"I couldn't be happier with where he's at. Like I said, I'm worried he's too far ahead of the game. I've got to slow him down a little bit because he's his own worst enemy with how he works."

giphy.gif

I’ve admittedly got De Goey sitting in my forward line at the moment. All signs point to him spending more time through the midfield this year. Looking fitter and spent a chunk of time in the midfield during this weekend’s infra club.

Could you start Phillips at F1 and run 3 of the mid pricers?
Currently running with
Langford, Phillips, Rozee, Cameron

Big watch on L.Henry though.. if his role looks good and named Round 1 im tempted to go Rozee>Danger, Cameron>Henry

Currently running with
Langford, Phillips, Rozee, Cameron

Big watch on L.Henry though.. if his role looks good and named Round 1 im tempted to go Rozee>Danger, Cameron>Henry

Henry has never been a scorer

Last year was literally irrelevant - no shred of a pre-season, exclusively as a small forward and in no way was ready to play. Absolutely flying at the moment.

I think he can average mid 60's given the right role, priced at 45.. hence my interest in the practise games. No lock, but has my attention.. especially with my lack of faith in any more expensive forwards.

Last year was literally irrelevant - no shred of a pre-season, exclusively as a small forward and in no way was ready to play. Absolutely flying at the moment.

I think he can average mid 60's given the right role, priced at 45.. hence my interest in the practise games. No lock, but has my attention.. especially with my lack of faith in any more expensive forwards.

I mean before he entered afl

23 disp, 6 marks and 1.5 goals in the colts (albeit 4 games).. would have been similar in the champs from memory.. i wouldnt say he runs away from the ball. Again, its all about role

Remove this Banner Ad

Back