Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
How do the position changes throughout the season work? Is there a thread dedicated to this?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I believe they happen after the end of next round. Go back a few posts on the last page and you’ll see the ultimate footy additions so you’d think the additions we get will be very similar

Mavoz

Draftee
Apr 12, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ok..I know this must be incredibly simple..but I've just spent 10 minutes on the PC version of the Dream team interface..and I simply want to swap a player from the field with one of my emergences...and for some reason it won't work...or I am just missing how you are supposed to do this...

Here is what I have tried:

1.) I bring up my entire team.
2.) I can see a blue 'Swap or Trade' button on the right hand side of all the players...which I click on a current player (Highmore)...
3.) It says 'Swap or Trade in a defender'
4.) At this point I can see no way to actually swap in the defender. from my emergencies..steps tried:

Clicking on the blue swap button next to the emergency..it brings up two red arrows..but won't let me confrim the swap or activate it..if I click swap..they both show up blue crosses...but this simply closes off the option...
I've tried click dragging...it shows a plus button..but no amount of dragging does anything...

I am using Windows 10 and Google Chrome browser....

Is this a bug? Or is there some 'Captain Obvious' interface option I can't see.

How do you actually do this? Or do you have to use the mobile phone version or something? Thanks!

Milo Cyrus

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
EPL kicking off this weekend.
Fantasy Premier league good for a bit of fun.
Anyone else around here play?

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
EPL kicking off this weekend.
Fantasy Premier league good for a bit of fun.
Anyone else around here play?
I haven't played since that year I was top 800 or something going into Christmas despite watching almost no games that season. Then I went on holiday, didn't touch the team for 2 weeks and came back substantially less good than 800 and didn't touch it again since.

Stewart Downing was my best pick that year... I'm sure he's still a highly relevant player...

Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
I haven't played since that year I was top 800 or something going into Christmas despite watching almost no games that season. Then I went on holiday, didn't touch the team for 2 weeks and came back substantially less good than 800 and didn't touch it again since.

Stewart Downing was my best pick that year... I'm sure he's still a highly relevant player...
I haven't played since Christiano Ronaldo was my captain

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
We used to have two leagues, a sensible league - where you tried to maximise your points, and the rubbish league - where the aim was to get as low as score as possible. However, if the player was injured, you had to trade them.... You couldn't pick injured player to try to get zero points for the week.

You could however, stack your defence with players from the promoted teams and hope that they would concede goals like crazy.... In addition, there was a minimum salary cap floor, so you couldn't just pick young kids who were never going to play.

It made for some interesting viewing, hoping a wing back didn't drift forward to score the winner....

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
I remember rocking Morten Gamst Pedersen last time I played :tearsofjoy:
Cale Morten and Cam Pedersen never seemed fantasy relevant. Never even heard of the middle bloke. I assume he’s some generic Carlton small forward.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Please remember what fathers, mothers, grandparents gave up for you ......a minutes silence in rememberance is the least you could do to repay

1636577400949.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back