bilza069

Team Captain
May 23, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Hobart Chargers
Anyone have information on how long Hunter Clark is out for? Groin injury of some description that Ratten stated was "minor" but no timeframe was given. Any chance of one week only or more likely longer?

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ West Adelaide
Anyone have information on how long Hunter Clark is out for? Groin injury of some description that Ratten stated was "minor" but no timeframe was given. Any chance of one week only or more likely longer?
Unusual for a one week groin injury .....then he has the R14 Bye .....trade !

amazingjoshy

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 29, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

Bell said scans had cleared Darcy of any major hamstring damage.

โ€œSean had an incident against Port Adelaide last week, which we were a little concerned with and we took him from the field late in that match. He got through the week leading into the game against the Bulldogs, and then early in the last quarter, he just had some awareness as well,โ€ Bell said.

โ€œWe treated that really conservatively. The good news is the scan has been really positive. Weโ€™re not out of the woods completely.โ€

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

Bell said scans had cleared Darcy of any major hamstring damage.

โ€œSean had an incident against Port Adelaide last week, which we were a little concerned with and we took him from the field late in that match. He got through the week leading into the game against the Bulldogs, and then early in the last quarter, he just had some awareness as well,โ€ Bell said.

โ€œWe treated that really conservatively. The good news is the scan has been really positive. Weโ€™re not out of the woods completely.โ€
I take that to mean he will miss this week and then come back after their bye

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Really though, can you really trust Clubs to provide accurate info ......very frustrating
It's the double dutch that gets me "scans came back positive but we're not out of the woods yet" So I have to read between the lines and think that there's an issue and a couple of weeks off is the solution.
But you're right, it's a guessing game.

I have Darcy and he's been scoring well for the price I got him, IF he's out then I have to trade as my rnd 14 is a disaster. I try not to sideways trades over the byes but I don't think I have much choice with this one.

I also have Fyfe and it's similar with him "assess after the bye as to whether he needs surgery" I bet that they'll know well before that.

Joao

Brownlow Medallist
May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
For Darcy holders, we've pulled a few blokes out late this year including Taberner on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.