News 2021 Fantasy Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone have information on how long Hunter Clark is out for? Groin injury of some description that Ratten stated was "minor" but no timeframe was given. Any chance of one week only or more likely longer?

Anyone have information on how long Hunter Clark is out for? Groin injury of some description that Ratten stated was "minor" but no timeframe was given. Any chance of one week only or more likely longer?
Unusual for a one week groin injury .....then he has the R14 Bye .....trade !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bell said scans had cleared Darcy of any major hamstring damage.

“Sean had an incident against Port Adelaide last week, which we were a little concerned with and we took him from the field late in that match. He got through the week leading into the game against the Bulldogs, and then early in the last quarter, he just had some awareness as well,” Bell said.

“We treated that really conservatively. The good news is the scan has been really positive. We’re not out of the woods completely.”

Bell said scans had cleared Darcy of any major hamstring damage.

“Sean had an incident against Port Adelaide last week, which we were a little concerned with and we took him from the field late in that match. He got through the week leading into the game against the Bulldogs, and then early in the last quarter, he just had some awareness as well,” Bell said.

“We treated that really conservatively. The good news is the scan has been really positive. We’re not out of the woods completely.”
I take that to mean he will miss this week and then come back after their bye

Really though, can you really trust Clubs to provide accurate info ......very frustrating
It's the double dutch that gets me "scans came back positive but we're not out of the woods yet" So I have to read between the lines and think that there's an issue and a couple of weeks off is the solution.
But you're right, it's a guessing game.

I have Darcy and he's been scoring well for the price I got him, IF he's out then I have to trade as my rnd 14 is a disaster. I try not to sideways trades over the byes but I don't think I have much choice with this one.

I also have Fyfe and it's similar with him "assess after the bye as to whether he needs surgery" I bet that they'll know well before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back