Teams 2021 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def: Lloyd, Stewart, Clark, Markov, Young, Idun (Highmore, Kosi)

Mid: Merret, Laird, Taranto, Rowell, Caldwell, Drew, Powell, Gulden (Jordon, Brockman)

Ruck: Gawn, Grundy (Flynn)

Fwd: Danger, Phillips, Hind, Atkins, Warner, Rowe (Bergman, Jones)

Util (Hunter)

Feeling very settled on this side, midfield looks a little thin with the 3 midpricers but it offers me a lot of opportunity to move on any underwhelming midpricers for Williams and Crouch early.

Def: Lloyd, Stewart, Clark, Markov, Young, Idun (Highmore, Kosi)

Mid: Merret, Laird, Taranto, Rowell, Caldwell, Drew, Powell, Gulden (Jordon, Brockman)

Ruck: Gawn, Grundy (Flynn)

Fwd: Danger, Phillips, Hind, Atkins, Warner, Rowe (Bergman, Jones)

Util (Hunter)

Feeling very settled on this side, midfield looks a little thin with the 3 midpricers but it offers me a lot of opportunity to move on any underwhelming midpricers for Williams and Crouch early.
Looks really solid, love the drew pick with spp out for the foreseeable future I think he can average 80, Ive got him in my team. One concern is your forward rookies, sydney announced gulden, campbell and mcdonald would be debuting but no mention of warner and harletts back been cleared to play round 1 which means bergman most likely gets pushed out, you can keep one for vc loophole but going into R1 with two rookies not playing is a massive missed opportunity for cash gen, id recommend scott for the bulldogs he's been confirmed to debut and looked really good in the aami series, Ive got him starting round 1 confident he can get a 50-60 which is class for a basement price player.

Looks really solid, love the drew pick with spp out for the foreseeable future I think he can average 80, Ive got him in my team. One concern is your forward rookies, sydney announced gulden, campbell and mcdonald would be debuting but no mention of warner and harletts back been cleared to play round 1 which means bergman most likely gets pushed out, you can keep one for vc loophole but going into R1 with two rookies not playing is a massive missed opportunity for cash gen, id recommend scott for the bulldogs he's been confirmed to debut and looked really good in the aami series, Ive got him starting round 1 confident he can get a 50-60 which is class for a basement price player.
Cheers mate, some great points in there.

Still bullish on Warner, was thinking he wouldn't be announced early seeing as he debuted last year?

Very much like the look of your side, love the Doch and Daniel picks.

I am really not sure if I love this team or hate it. Never been a Neale owner so it feels good to have him in there, even if I will inevitably swap him out 100 times over the next few hours.
1615982688409.png

A lot of changes post weekend.
Lloyd went down to Stewart, Danger became Dunks (on the fence on this one) and Rowell went up to Zerrett.
Noble is my smokey if he can continue to get the ball in his hands.
Fairly settled and pretty happy with the amount of rooks I'm fielding.

View attachment 1074151

I started Noble last year and he could barely have screwed me any harder given that he scored 96 the week I traded him out after I got nothing higher than 67 prior to that.

But I thought he ended the season really well. Maybe his IRL impact exceeded his fantasy impact though, because while I thought he looked great, I just checked and his second-half scores are still pretty meh. He's on the watch-list though.

$105k in the bank, any ideas on how to use?
Possible thoughts:
1. Serong to Dunkley (I really like Serong at his price however)
2. Hind to Caldwell (feels sideways, think Hind is better value)
3. Macrae / Fantasia / Markov to Dunkley / Idun / Docherty
4. Keep the cash to upgrade the worst performing mid-price back to Zac Williams in round 2

1616025399760.png

I started Noble last year and he could barely have screwed me any harder given that he scored 96 the week I traded him out after I got nothing higher than 67 prior to that.

But I thought he ended the season really well. Maybe his IRL impact exceeded his fantasy impact though, because while I thought he looked great, I just checked and his second-half scores are still pretty meh. He's on the watch-list though.
If he fails this week I have the cash leftover to jump onto Williams next week, barring forced changes of course.

What we think lads?

Defenders:

Lloyd, Laird, Docherty, Clark, Idun, Koschitzke

Subs: Highmore, Bianco

Midfield:

Merrett, Taranto, Phillips, Rowell, Green, Dow, Campbell, Powell,

Subs: Gulden, Brockman

Ruck:

Grundy, Hawn

Subs:

Flynn

Forwards:

Danger, Dusty, Caldwell, Jones, Scott, Brigs

Subs: Rowe, Bergman

61k in the bank

On Nokia 5.1 Plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

$105k in the bank, any ideas on how to use?
Possible thoughts:
1. Serong to Dunkley (I really like Serong at his price however)
2. Hind to Caldwell (feels sideways, think Hind is better value)
3. Macrae / Fantasia / Markov to Dunkley / Idun / Docherty
4. Keep the cash to upgrade the worst performing mid-price back to Zac Williams in round 2

View attachment 1079599
[/QUOTE

How about turning Serong into Cunnington, then bump Daniel to Lloyd?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh, just start again.
Whitfield out for unknown time.
Milera season.
Both your rucks won't play first month.
Walters did his hammy
Xerri not in North's plans.
Xerri has had injury niggles for the last month or so. Very much Goldstein's successor and is rated by the fans. Will get games when he gets a clean run at it and he has just come off the injury list, so give it a month if you need an option later down the track.

Xerri has had injury niggles for the last month or so. Very much Goldstein's successor and is rated by the fans. Will get games when he gets a clean run at it and he has just come off the injury list, so give it a month if you need an option later down the track.
Ta, I wondered why we didn't see him pre season when you needed a target up fwd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back