Position 2021 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know what he averaged at the Saints? Assuming he ain't going to be one of those 170k types.
Just have to remember Saints were struggling in 2019 .....and RICH will have Parker playing their style, which IMO will make him a better player ...play to his strengths

1622674871995.png

Just have to remember Saints were struggling in 2019 .....and RICH will have Parker playing their style, which IMO will make him a better player ...play to his strengths

View attachment 1144952
Very up and down. My vague recollection of him at the Saints was he played pretty deep. I'd imagine he'd be eyeing off Castagna's spot where he will be required to get up the ground a bit. Could be some value there until they price him at 380k lol

Very up and down. My vague recollection of him at the Saints was he played pretty deep. I'd imagine he'd be eyeing off Castagna's spot where he will be required to get up the ground a bit. Could be some value there until they price him at 380k lol
Parker played mainly wing ....but Saints were trying to use his run & marking power, turn him into a skilled player

But he's a blue collar player, who'll play a role .....but he does have weapons that can be developed, and RICH will have him playing to his strengths

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to rate which Rookie to take (I have some of these but putting my thoughts)

Bianco - YES
Madden - out and won't come back without injury imo NO
Rantall - performs decently at VFL, will he get a couple games now tho?? MAYBE
Oconnor - Will be out as soon as Berry is back next week IMO, unless he has a huge match this week AVOID
Trew - I like him but won't get picked, NO
L. Edwards - unsure on his JS with Eagles mids coming back slowly over the Bye, if he performs he might stay but is a WAIT and SEE
Reeves - Bye this week but bring him in next week if named YES
Rosas jnr - Bye, doesn't score NO
Lynch - Grundy replacement? will only get 2-3 weeks, AVOID
Western - Won't play, No JS AVOID
Clavarino - Didn't even hit initial BE, got given 2 games in a row instead of Highmore for some reason AVOID
Amartey - No idea about him? in for Mclean? JS a worry, WAIT and SEE

Not a whole lot of choice tbh

pricier rooks
Murphy - Good JS, maybe pay up for him? MAYBE
H. Edwards - only there for Gov AVOID

Seems the others I was looking at to rate got dropped so I'll leave them off

Not really a whole lot of choice

Do we payup for Murphy or take a stab at Rantall?

Bianco is the obvious rook for anyone only taking one this week.

Anyone else rate any of these different?

Trying to rate which Rookie to take (I have some of these but putting my thoughts)

Bianco - YES
Madden - out and won't come back without injury imo NO
Rantall - performs decently at VFL, will he get a couple games now tho?? MAYBE
Oconnor - Will be out as soon as Berry is back next week IMO, unless he has a huge match this week AVOID
Trew - I like him but won't get picked, NO
L. Edwards - unsure on his JS with Eagles mids coming back slowly over the Bye, if he performs he might stay but is a WAIT and SEE
Reeves - Bye this week but bring him in next week if named YES
Rosas jnr - Bye, doesn't score NO
Lynch - Grundy replacement? will only get 2-3 weeks, AVOID
Western - Won't play, No JS AVOID
Clavarino - Didn't even hit initial BE, got given 2 games in a row instead of Highmore for some reason AVOID
Amartey - No idea about him? in for Mclean? JS a worry, WAIT and SEE

Not a whole lot of choice tbh

pricier rooks
Murphy - Good JS, maybe pay up for him? MAYBE
H. Edwards - only there for Gov AVOID

Seems the others I was looking at to rate got dropped so I'll leave them off

Not really a whole lot of choice

Do we payup for Murphy or take a stab at Rantall?

Bianco is the obvious rook for anyone only taking one this week.

Anyone else rate any of these different?
Pretty accurate.
Agree on Trew being a decent player so I hope he gets a gig. If he does I'd try and squeeze him in but I have 9/10 mids playing this week and none of them are DPP so can't be moved.

Adelaide have another handful of playable rookies on their list, soon enough they might give them a game.

Pretty accurate.
Agree on Trew being a decent player so I hope he gets a gig. If he does I'd try and squeeze him in but I have 9/10 mids playing this week and none of them are DPP so can't be moved.

Adelaide have another handful of playable rookies on their list, soon enough they might give them a game.
Would you go trew over edwards if named? Can you see either getting an extended run if 3+ games?

Joel Western and Brandon Walker both in for Freo

Walker a defender but may only be one and done for Wilson, Freo may have called our season though and play youth

Js shaky so wait and see on both
It seems the only Rookies coming in are all R14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back