Position 2021 Fantasy Rookies

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I had him gone then my tigers go and ditch RCD.

Yes same here ....however I have Ralphsmith in the FWDS, with no-way of getting him to the MIDS to replace RCD .....so RCD becomes a donut :cryv1:

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1623915000173.png
Red Light.gif

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
RICHMOND will hand ruck-forward Samson Ryan an AFL debut under the MCG's bright lights on Friday as it welcomes back premiership midfielder Dion Prestia from a hamstring injury against St Kilda.

But fellow flag stars David Astbury (Achilles) and Tom Lynch (knee) are still at least another week away, while out-of-form small forward Daniel Rioli has been dropped from the team that lost to West Coast in Perth before the bye.

Ryan, a 206cm prospect, will line up alongside fellow inexperienced talls Mabior Chol and Callum Coleman-Jones in what coach Damien Hardwick sees as a glimpse of the Tigers' future.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
RICHMOND will hand ruck-forward Samson Ryan an AFL debut under the MCG's bright lights on Friday as it welcomes back premiership midfielder Dion Prestia from a hamstring injury against St Kilda.

But fellow flag stars David Astbury (Achilles) and Tom Lynch (knee) are still at least another week away, while out-of-form small forward Daniel Rioli has been dropped from the team that lost to West Coast in Perth before the bye.

Ryan, a 206cm prospect, will line up alongside fellow inexperienced talls Mabior Chol and Callum Coleman-Jones in what coach Damien Hardwick sees as a glimpse of the Tigers' future.

Wow.

Back