Position 2021 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The dream of playing AFL football will become a reality for Jack Ginnivan and Anton Tohill this Friday night, with the two set to make their debuts against Port Adelaide.

The pair become the Magpies' eighth and ninth debutant for season 2021.

A product of the Bendigo Pioneers, Ginnivan was Collingwood’s first selection in last year’s Rookie Draft.

A medium forward with a high footy IQ, the 18-year-old's call up to the senior side comes after he booted four goals in both games against Sandringham and Richmond in the VFL.

At this time last year (or thereabouts) Blake Acres was a must have fwd. Now dropped.
You know your form is down if Blakely is an IN, and you're an OUT.

Also. On the GWS rookie and former academy player, Peatling, he was a good scorer.
AVG 100 with a P.B of 146 in the VFL.
Def/Mid DPP but likely just in to cover all the giants outs.

And another 2022 Rookie bites the dust ....

What a *ing scam.
Kemp went to the Connor Downie school of debuts and flunked cos he was named emergency and doesn't even get to be the sub.

Still a decent trade in for $170k but look at these clowns celebrating and laughing in that clip above.
They're laughing at me and my non playing bench I'm sure of it. :'(

Hope Kemp gets a proper debut next week.

What a f*n scam.
Kemp went to the Connor Downie school of debuts and flunked cos he was named emergency and doesn't even get to be the sub.

Still a decent trade in for $170k but look at these clowns celebrating and laughing in that clip above.
They're laughing at me and my non playing bench I'm sure of it. :'(

Hope Kemp gets a proper debut next week.
I can't believe a twitter fan account called @Upthebaggers could be so misleading! :moustache:
Pitchforks to Princes Park I say!

1628136247557.png
tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back