Position 2021 Fantasy Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

I love witts' value but jeeeesus he has a tough start to the year. Nic Nat, Goldstein, ROB, Pitt, English and Stef, Hickey, Grundy and then it gets a bit easier. Should go well against Pitt and Hickey, but other than that it's pretty tough.

Someone talk me back into him pls

Nic Nat played 40% game time, Goldstein could be tough, ROB looked slow and lazy, Pitt is unknown, English and Stef could be tough, Hickey will probably have been delisted by then, Grundy could be tough....

Nic Nat played 40% game time, Goldstein could be tough, ROB looked slow and lazy, Pitt is unknown, English and Stef could be tough, Hickey will probably have been delisted by then, Grundy could be tough....
Agree, he will monster vardy when nic is resting

First of I just want to say I haven’t checked if any of the teams were missing rucks in the games, and I’ve only gone for the games v ROB for the Adelaide games . Games over the past 4 seasons for Witts

WCE- 98,98,61,81 average=82

North- 61,96,140,89,94 average = 96

Adelaide 100,123,104 average = 109

Carlton - 70,97,126, 98,114, 87,83 average = 96

I didn’t include bulldogs as it’s a new duo, but his records v both English and Stef are pretty good also

If I add up all 4 of those averages and divide by 4 it spits out an average of 96 which is pretty close to what I expect him to average this year. Hope this has helped

First of I just want to say I haven’t checked if any of the teams were missing rucks in the games, and I’ve only gone for the games v ROB for the Adelaide games . Games over the past 4 seasons for Witts

I didn’t include bulldogs as it’s a new duo, but his records v both English and Stef are pretty good also

If I add up all 4 of those averages and divide by 4 it spits out an average of 96 which is pretty close to what I expect him to average this year. Hope this has helped
zzz.gif

A true scholar and gent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ruck contests attended during the #AAMISeries:

Marc Pittonet 77
Oscar McInerney 66
Jarrod Witts 64
Paul Hunter 62 👀
Lloyd Meek 55 👀

#SuperCoach #AFLFantasy

Could this be a half decent strategy:

All 3 of Flynn, Hunter, Meek looking likely.

Could you have a set-up of; Gawn R1, Flynn R2, Meek R3, Hunter Utility

Allows you 3 cash cows who should all score at worst 60 or so. Also allows you to look at the top rucks and assess. If, for example, you drop a Witts down to one of these blokes and run this it means you have around 400-450k in the kitty. You could arguably keep that and once you've assessed the rucks in the first couple of rounds use it to upgrade one of them to the top pick.

In the meantime you've made money on all these bottom priced rucks but you've still got the coin to bridge the gap and haven't lost too many points.

If in fact the real stuff starts and the pre-season stats of less hit outs and stoppages proves correct, then that should mean all the top rucks drop in price too.

Not sure I have the balls to do something like this but food for thought

Remove this Banner Ad

Back