Toast 2021 FightMND Big Freeze Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
stevebbb deserves all the credit for organizing

200w.gif

Everyone .....all badges have now been awarded .....including participants badges for those who participated
I got one too! Did we all get them? Pretty sick
Yeah the beanie icon looks awesome
Scored a nice 2213
Do you get anything for coming last like they do in a Melbourne Cup sweep etc?
What a bunch of sexy kents with there blue baggers...ggrrrr :hearteyes:

Can you please organize your badges so they are symetrical .....MND beanie should be on the RHS of your AF Blue Badge .....so typical of Fantasy Players though ....they can't even have their team players by Price setup properly

Can you please organize your badges so they are symetrical .....MND beanie should be on the RHS of your AF Blue Badge .....so typical of Fantasy Players though ....they can't even have their team players by Price setup properly
Mate I'm not an AF player, I played last year, picked almost the exact same team as my SC side, somehow finished around 100th. Just shows how much I love picking butchers in SC lol. I'm ranked like 3000th in AF this season and my team is so bad

also I didn't even know we could do that with the badges. Have changed it now, and you're right, it looks better :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I think Jisk has it, people would have come forward by now. Most of the entrants are regulars anyway.

Congrats Jisk!

WaynesWorld19 get started on getting him his shiny new badge. Remember to apply for enobrien's badge from the 2019 comp as well (thread link is in the OP)
Thanks stevebbb

While it's great to take this thing out, especially after Jelwood and Stewart in game one, it's not about me, or any of the other people who have won this comp in the past few years. It's about supporting the fight to cure an insidious disease that is affecting so many Australians (around 2000 at any one time). I'm really proud of the way our game has rallied behind Neale and it's become such a big event; because I doubt many had even heard about it prior.

Most of all though, really proud of the way so many posters on this board have come together over the years to support a really important cause.

Well done to Keg on Legs (since departed) who started this, and all those that have run with it over the years (Obese Arachnid, Here2tellyouwhy & stevebbb)

Thanks for the heads up WW, I have now arranged all my badge.

Also, what Jiska said for all you kents. Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back