2021 Finals Barcodes & Ticket queries

Remove this Banner Ad

MOD EDIT - Please post all ticket & barcode requests here thanks.

MEMBER PRE-SALE
MONDAY AUGUST 23
2PM-4PM (VENUE LOCAL TIME)

SATURDAY AUGUST 28
3:20PM (VENUE LOCAL TIME)
UNIVERSITY OF TASMANIA STADIUM

A member barcode(s) is required to complete your purchase:
Limit of ten (10) tickets per membership
You can purchase a maximum of ten (10) tickets in one transaction.
The AFL reminds all fans to continue to follow the advice of their respective state government and not to attend matches if feeling unwell.
To purchase a wheelchair space or accessible seat:
Phone: 1300 446 925
or Email: accessibletickets@ticketmaster.com.au

Please do not post your member code in this public forum.
No profiteering.
We aim to only provide to posters we know & have contributed to the board.

If a member would like to share their member code please direct message (DM)/Start a conversation.

For those unfamiliar with BF conversation:
1. Click email icon
conversation 1.jpg
2. Start a new conversation

conversation 2.jpg

3. type in the start of a member name you which to start a conversation with,
you should see a display of possible user names
conversation 3.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys sorry to be off topic but i don't suppose anyone here would be kind enough to let me use their membership code to get some tix for Saturday's game please?
I'm a long time bloods fan in Launceston and I'm hoping someone who's a member in the mainland who can't get down for the game would mind helping me put so I can take my brother to his first swans match. Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I don't suppose anyone here would be kind enough to let me use their membership code to get some tix for Saturday's game please?
I'm a long time bloods fan in Launceston and I'm hoping someone who's a member in the mainland who can't get down for the game would mind helping me put so I can take my brother to his first swans match. Thanks guys.
Send me an email address via conversation. I'm locked down in NSW.

I remember the last time the swans played here in Launceston was rd 4 or 5 (from memory ) vs hawks back in 2012 when Goodesy broke the record for the most games by an indigenous player, was a massive swans turn out that day and I assure you it'll be no different come Saturday, the swans have great support down here in tas.
That was also the game Jpk really announced himself as the beast that he is today, let's hope that he can get up for the big game Saturday.
And let's also hope i can get some tickets, it's not often I'll get the chance to see my beloved swans here in my home town in a final.

Hey guys sorry to be off topic but i don't suppose anyone here would be kind enough to let me use their membership code to get some tix for Saturday's game please?
Did anyone share their choice with you? PM me if you still don't have one

I remember the last time the swans played here in Launceston was rd 4 or 5 (from memory ) vs hawks back in 2012 when Goodesy broke the record for the most games by an indigenous player, was a massive swans turn out that day and I assure you it'll be no different come Saturday, the swans have great support down here in tas.
That was also the game Jpk really announced himself as the beast that he is today, let's hope that he can get up for the big game Saturday.
And let's also hope i can get some tickets, it's not often I'll get the chance to see my beloved swans here in my home town in a final.
Let me know if you want my membership bar code details and you can have my ticket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi not sure where to put this, i am a Premiership member, as a lot of others, can’t get to the game in Tassie, just found out from Swans support I can pass on my email with my barcode to another swans supporter who would like to get to that elimination final 👍

Can someone pls tell me how to get the tix come 2 o'clock, ive been kindly given a 12 digit code by someone but I can't find the membership barcode in the email, will I need the actual barcode to purchase or just the code. Thanks guys

Can someone pls tell me how to get the tix come 2 o'clock, ive been kindly given a 12 digit code by someone but I can't find the membership barcode in the email, will I need the actual barcode to purchase or just the code. Thanks guys
Have we answered your question in the first post?

All Swans tickets sold out :)
Hopefully not many GWS tickets so more tickets hopefully available Ticketmaster at 11am (local time), Thursday August 26.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back