Resource 2021 Finals Ticketing info for all Finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

My bet is in sorry for the people who dislike betting but this is my Hail Mary to get to the gf if we win.

Port to win
Treloar 25+ touches
Boak 25+
Wines 25+
Bergman 15+
Drew 15+
Butters 15+
Duursma 15+
Dixon 2 goals+
Rozee 2 goals+
Marshall 1 goal
Motlop 1 goal

$25 @ $164 for a possible win of $4100 lol

🙏🤞🙏🤞 Carn port!!!!
You inspired me for a similar hedge, though mine is a lot less likely.
Port by -40
Boak most possesions
Marshall most goals
Under 152 points in the game
296-1!

Will pay for the trip :).

Still seats available...

Honestly fu**ed.

It's also absolutely the sort of thing that the club should be made aware of, if they aren't already. Officially announcing on Monday that the game is sold out, only to still be flogging tickets in dribs and drabs on Friday evening, serves noone.

It's bad for fans who want to go to the game. People spent hours in the nine circles of Ticketek hell on Monday, and some were still spat out the other side without a ticket.

It's bad for the club. Talk about loud crowds and boosts from the fans aside, the finals ticketing farce increases member dissatisfaction.

It's bad for the AFL. Unsold tickets depress their gate takings.

It's even bad for the pack of arseholes at Ticketek. Every unsold ticket is a $6.60 "service" fee they don't collect, plus whatever else they'd skim off the top.

Even if they don't address or change the priority system, the idea of pausing ticket sales between 5PM Monday and whatever time they "officially" reopened on Thursday is ridiculous. Open the sale; give members a headstart; let the general public in some hours or a day later; sell the whole way through until sold out.

Does anyone know if you are able to upgrade a ticket purchased when you arrive at the ground. I.e. if you bought a concession ticket can you upgrade it to an adult ticket at the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if you are able to upgrade a ticket purchased when you arrive at the ground. I.e. if you bought a concession ticket can you upgrade it to an adult ticket at the ground
During the regular season yes.... Finals... No idea sorry.. I did ask that question couple of days ago.. upgrade a kids to adults but got no answer..

Yes someone in my group did it at the QF.

Well many of us have saved between $1k and $6k with that insipid performance tonight.

I think I got all my cancellations down by 3 quarter time whilst walking back to the train station with a bunch of other angry fans. Once this Covid crap is finally behind us and the GF moves back to its "spiritual" home at the MCG, then the need for GF travels prior to the prelims will be the thing of the past. That's if we ever get to PF again anytime soon.

As a WA resident, I now have an even better chance of getting Grand Final tickets - how's that for counting your blessings!
Don't forget to take your Hinkley for Kabul banner.

Logged in at 12:07, straight in, offered 2 tickets in the boondocks of 531 or something as 'best available', cancelled that, kept hitting Cat 1...2 tickets in 333.

Expensive? Sure. But 14 other team fans would love the opportunity to pay $200 a pop to see their team play a prelim final this year, so it's all about perspective.

That's great so do you hate hinkley yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back