Resource 2021 Finals Ticketing info for all Finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone heard if there are any left over tickets being released today?

Initially I couldn’t go due to my impaired hearing and tinnitus from my head injury, but I have woken up with my hearing fully back this morning. Desperate now to get my hands on a ticket if at all possible.

Looks like we get the other side of the draw's unused
1169c5a6855e975cce42683da4b90a71.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Anyone heard if there are any left over tickets being released today?

Initially I couldn’t go due to my impaired hearing and tinnitus from my head injury, but I have woken up with my hearing fully back this morning. Desperate now to get my hands on a ticket if at all possible.

If there are any unused allocations to be released, they will be available at 11am.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you read it???
Yes I did, thanks for asking me that :rolleyes:

"24,000 tickets will be available to the two clubs (12,000 each), with any of these tickets not taken up by members going towards general public on-sales"

It doesn't exactly make it clear that in the event an unused allocation for PF1 member winners will be available to PF2 winner members. I'll read it again...

"24,000 tickets will be available to the two clubs (12,000 each), with any of these tickets not taken up by members going towards general public on-sales"

It doesn't exactly make it clear that in the event an unused allocation for PF1 member winners will be available to PF2 winner members. I'll read it again...

I can't believe you didn't read it

IF we make it… let’s hope any leftovers from PF1 do in fact open up for Port Members.
I’m not sure why they would though… I get the impression that the AFL want as many WA locals as possible to attend and would want every available ticket to go into the GP pool.

OMG WTFFF

I thought I would just have a random look for tickets again... I know they said 2pm they might allocate more...

I just got 3 Cat-2 tickets together in section 304!! Lets gooooooooooooooooooooo!
out of curiosity, did you have to put a code in to unlock tickets, or was the 2nd green button already there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back