Resource 2021 Finals Ticketing info for all Finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is actually funny in that I wandered over to their thread for quick sticky beak and 1 poster believes the crowd will be 50/50 lol.
That's about as optimistic a view as Crows fans who suggest that Darcy Fogarty is a future star.

i accidentally bought the insurance on the tickets in the haste of just wanting to get it done -64 bucks wasted.
****ed off they had that on by default.
I noticed it gladly, but that’s a piss take.

i accidentally bought the insurance on the tickets in the haste of just wanting to get it done -64 bucks wasted.
You can cancel that without cancelling the tickets.

why on earth do you even need insurance? they send the electronic ticket to you its not like they are posting them and they get nicked out of your letterbox, that is a total rort. Contact them and say you are going to dispute the transaction if they won't refund you.

Couldn't get in on either the work computer or my phone. 12:15 crow supporting boss walked in and offered me his phone, got through immediately however didn't have barcodes ready to go on his phone and ticketek wouldn't except my password twice, finally got through.

Selected best tickets available and and as the the payment was being processed the doomed session timed out page pops up, with the message to check my account to see if funds were deducted and tickets in my account. SUCCESS!

Extremely stressful 25mins

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Just bought tickets to the GF. (https://afleventoffice.com.au/grand_final_packages.php)
We better make it, or i'm going to be very disappointed!

I'll be looking to buy 1x Junior ticket for the GF using my interstate barcode when the time comes - has anyone purchased a junior ticket on it's own before? Or will ticketek only allow it to be done with an adult? I don't want to go through the buying process and find out at the end it won't work and miss my shot.

This is actually funny in that I wandered over to their thread for quick sticky beak and 1 poster believes the crowd will be 50/50 lol.

I don’t think he realises how big Port Adelaide is. Hell, some members of our own boardroom don’t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why on earth do you even need insurance? they send the electronic ticket to you its not like they are posting them and they get nicked out of your letterbox, that is a total rort. Contact them and say you are going to dispute the transaction if they won't refund you.
Think it all relates to covid cancellations and if promoter goes belly up. They never had it as an option before Covid - well not I can remember..

Pulled over in my car at 11:50 and started logging in process just on my phone and got in around 12:15 and was able to get tickets pretty quickly.

Initially tried cat 1 but said their were none available so selected best available and ended up with two tickets in section 127.

Pretty happy with that seemed a lot easier than the QF, which was a complete s**t show for me where I had no luck at all.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

How early do people recommend to get there and where to park. Haven't been in a few years.

Plenty of free parks in north adelaide. Half capacity so wont be all that busy. Most of the crowd seems to pour in in the last 15 minutes.

I like to get there early, watch them warm up and watch the crowd build up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back