Fixture 2021 Fixture - R19 & R20 confirmed, Saturday twilight (GWS) followed by Friday night footy (Syd)

Remove this Banner Ad

Early (very optimistic) calls

Round 1 vs Hawthorn - W
Round 2 vs Port - L
Round 3 vs St Kilda - L
Round 4 vs Sydney - W
Round 5 vs Brisbane - L
Round 6 vs Collingwood - W
Round 7 vs Carlton - W
Round 8 vs GWS - L
Round 9 vs Freo - L
Round 10 vs North - W
Round 11 vs West Coast - L
Round 12 vs Richmond - L
Bye
Round 14 vs Hawthorn - W
Round 15 vs Melbourne - W
Round 16 vs Geelong - L
Round 17 vs Adelaide - W
Round 18 vs North - W
Round 19 vs GWS - W
Round 20 vs Sydney - W
Round 21 vs Bulldogs - L
Round 22 vs Gold Coast - L
Round 23 vs Collingwood - L

11-11, first round finals exit :p

Early (very optimistic) calls

Round 1 vs Hawthorn - W
Round 2 vs Port - L
Round 3 vs St Kilda - L
Round 4 vs Sydney - W
Round 5 vs Brisbane - L
Round 6 vs Collingwood - L
Round 7 vs Carlton - L
Round 8 vs GWS - L
Round 9 vs Freo - W
Round 10 vs North - W
Round 11 vs West Coast - L
Round 12 vs Richmond - L
Bye
Round 14 vs Hawthorn - L
Round 15 vs Melbourne - L
Round 16 vs Geelong - L
Round 17 vs Adelaide - W
Round 18 vs North - W
Round 19 vs GWS - L
Round 20 vs Sydney - L
Round 21 vs Bulldogs - L
Round 22 vs Gold Coast - W
Round 23 vs Collingwood - L

11-11, first round finals exit :p
Fixed for you

I have us as 7 wins 15 losses

Essendon website - full fixture

View attachment 1030894
We’ll be doing well if we’re 3 and 9 after 12. Then I’d expect 6 from the remaining 10 - subject to Essendon falling into a heap towards the end of the season which was inevitable pre-Rutten era.

8-9 wins puts us in 13-15 per 2019 (full) season and a top 4-6 draft pick.

1st and 2nd pick for J Dunkley should do the trick.

We’ll be doing well if we’re 3 and 9 after 12. Then I’d expect 6 from the remaining 10 - subject to Essendon falling into a heap towards the end of the season which was inevitable pre-Rutten era.

8-9 wins puts us in 13-15 per 2019 (full) season and a top 4-6 draft pick.

1st and 2nd pick for J Dunkley should do the trick.

I'd be trading the future first.Next year is a midfielder super draft while 2022 we have the Davey twins to consider.

I'd be trading the future first.Next year is a midfielder super draft while 2022 we have the Davey twins to consider.
I’d expect us to be a 2-3 goals per game better side with Dunkley. That could make us bottom half of the top 8 and pushing top 4 in 2022 - all things being equal. Would the Bulldogs take the risk?

When was the last time we played carltank twice? We always seem to get Sydney and gws.

Very surprising fixture. Hawks/North/Sydney as our bottom 6 quota, GWS middle 6 and Collingwood top 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For bitter fans like myself, I’ve put together the booing fixture. Get it in your calander fella’s!
In the days leading up to each game, I recommend drinking a mixture of honey and lemon.
This will soothe the throat, enabling you to boo until the final siren.

Round 2: Essendon vs Fantasia
Round 5: Essendon vs Daniher
Round 7: Essendon vs Saad

Last edited:
For bitter fans like myself, I’ve put together the booing fixture. Get it in your calander fella’s!
In the days leading up to each game, I recommend drinking a mixture of honey and lemon.

Round 4: Essendon vs Daniher
Round 20: Essendon vs Daniher
saad the only acceptable boo-worthy player imo

Round 22: Essendon vs Townsend

will be fiery also

Joe went to the lions turbo

5-day break to an away Easter Thursday game vs Sydney? pass

I have us 3-9 going into the bye and finishing 8-14. Probably good enough for 14th.

That's a post I like the sound of. Top 4 draft pick in 2021 "Supa Mid" draft. If we are shot by the bye. We get the best/one of the best overlooked talents in MSD and get to choose our drafting destiny in the 2nd half of the season. As long as we have respectable losses where we show a proper game plan 2021 can be whatever place gets us the best future result

That's a post I like the sound of. Top 4 draft pick in 2021 "Supa Mid" draft. If we are shot by the bye. We get the best/one of the best overlooked talents in MSD and get to choose our drafting destiny in the 2nd half of the season. As long as we have respectable losses where we show a proper game plan 2021 can be whatever place gets us the best future result
Yes that's about the only upside.

2020 was a wasted year as far as transitioning to a new game plan so we're starting from scratch in 2021. Probably bottom two heading into MSD and then maybe climb some positions later in the year.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Maybe next year is our 1992 year. Start to get games into kids and see who else we can pick up at the end of the year in draft and FAs. We might have a couple of 1992 years by the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back