Prediction 2021 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t even feel safe here anymore.
this is worse than 2018, 2014 and 2000. This is no mans land and there is no light at the end of the tunnel and there is no end of the tunnel. Only darkness.

but that’s still not gunna stop me from dreaming of next season.

so let’s see what squiggle has to say now.

Last edited:
Round 13 7:25pm Saturday night vs the Crows at Cazaly Stadium.
Round 14 Bye
Round 15 7:50pm Friday Night vs Richmond at MCG.
I can’t believe the awesome game times we are getting this year
We will get the dud games next year. Good luck to Bassat wiping our debt out when no one watches you!

Couldn’t care less when we play only who and how many and where. Don’t want to watch us anyway frankly.

squiggle keeps giving us more than five wins for the year so going to keep rolling until I get something much more likely.

That took longer than I thought. Well I got sidetracked and forgot about it lol

8DB7197C-14FA-49BA-8122-9416F916910C.png
542EC6AB-ED9D-44A5-90E2-5120637D94FC.png

Sup campaigners

quick recap

7-10
Melbourne comfortably accounted for us by 39
Freo destroyed us by thirty points after we literally only turned up in the third qtr.
Collingwood beat us after an even first half. Funnily enough the third quarter was Where the game was won this time.
Richmond beat us after we showed some fight.
Ladder position: 16th
Percentage: 70.1
Shitful to be fair.

Paper cracks smashing over hawks by 69 (big deal they are trash)
Uninspired 8 point it some sh*t win over Gold Coast. (Big deal they are trash)
Spirited performance against geelong - lost due to shitful kicking
Pearl harbour versus bulldogs.
position: 14th (13th right now but when Essendon beat north tomorrow we’ll end up 14th)
Percentage: 72.6
fu** life. fu** the saints. fu** everything.

bye

rounds 11-14

11 - narrow loss to west coast where we actually kicked accurately. 14.4 (wtf)

12 - smashed by Sydney by 71 points

13 - somehow saved richo’s with a 2 point win over one of the teams (Gold Coast) who ended up losing to the wooden spooners (Carlton) that year.

14 - bye

Wow the symmetry of the bye rounds even matched up this year.

position: 16th
Percentage: 70.8

11 - beat Roos. Big whoop they are last meh
12 - choked against Sydney
13 - sucked some phalluses against Adelaide
14 - bye

Position: 13th
Percentage: 78.3

Okay so maybe we’re not as bad as 2018 but at least we didn’t get utensil teased that year. We just straight sucked balls.

Don’t get me wrong, I know we have some games to focus on before this and we should be taking it week by week. But calling it right now, the Carlton game in round 20 and the Freo game in round 23 are big danger games.

Carlton just got pumped get Geelong yes, but much like us, they would’ve been all over them if it wasn’t for s**t set shot kicking. What worries me is that the commentators were talking about Charlie Curnow coming back in, and he should be primed by the time they play us - which is a worry. Not to mention Walsh, Weitering and McKay who are dominating… anyway.

If we are still in finals contention by the last round, it could be a massive game against Freo who may be in a similar position. Shades of the GWS game last year which we needed to win to cement a spot in the top 8.

Our games in between these two? Brisbane in 15 minutes, a offended angry Port Adelaide next week, a offended angry WCE the week after and then Geelong and Sydney who will be vying for top 4. Yikes.

We can only blame ourselves for loosing some close games this season, and dropping the ball in heaps others, and it sure as hell won’t be easy from here on out. No matter what happens, it should be good experience for our young players. Take it game by game, and if anything work out what Saints footy is. Realise our identity, and play for each other. Go Saints, and good bloody luck with the remainder of the fixture!! ❤️🤍🖤

Remove this Banner Ad

Back