2021 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Doubt it gets moved as the AFL makes more money from Marvel games.

Also be interesting to see what happens with Fremantle after the Melbourne game when McGowan demands the 14 day quarantine, puts the Round 2 match in Perth in doubt.

Doubt it gets moved as the AFL makes more money from Marvel games.

Also be interesting to see what happens with Fremantle after the Melbourne game when McGowan demands the 14 day quarantine, puts the Round 2 match in Perth in doubt.

Present tracking means WA border restrictions to Victoria lift on March 13 so quarantine shouldn’t be an issue so long as there’s no community transmission in the present cluster here.

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Present tracking means WA border restrictions to Victoria lift on March 13 so quarantine shouldn’t be an issue so long as there’s no community transmission in the present cluster here.

Well hopefully we are ok for Round 1 then, the problem is with the way these premiers shut borders we're going to need 6 months of no community transmission for the fixture to run as scheduled.

Well hopefully we are ok for Round 1 then, the problem is with the way these premiers shut borders we're going to need 6 months of no community transmission for the fixture to run as scheduled.

Yup, particularly WA - will be bloody precarious for the AFL this year. McGowan is hardly going to change track when he secures a resounding election win in a few weeks also. Dare say the AFL has contingencies in place - but I doubt the Eagles and Dockers would like them as it would mean then playing home games elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
I’m sympathetic to the afl here, it’s not like they could have predicted reduced capacity. Covid being so unpredictable.

I’d be happy to go to marvel for hawthorns less popular games too

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
Box Hill Practice matches announced via BH website.

Vs CollingwoodHolden CentreSaturday 6 March
Vs Casey DemonsCasey FieldsSaturday 13 March
Vs EssendonThe HangerSaturday 20 March
Vs RichmondPunt Road OvalSunday 28 March
Vs Northern BullantsBox Hill City OvalSunday 4 April
Vs CarltonBox Hill City OvalSaturday 10 April

Is the spelling of the Essendon location a dig ?

Last edited:
Fixtures have been pulled from the AFL website, you can only see the community series.

1614819311156.png

grrr... early voting started on 24/2, I think the oppo has already given up.

He's conceded multiple times and the polling over there looks insane. I wonder if the AFL is going to buy some time and have Freo v West Coast in round 1 now.

Dinsdale the fixture is definitely still there - you just have to make sure the first filter option at the top is set to 'Premiership' not 'Pre-Season'.

Dinsdale the fixture is definitely still there - you just have to make sure the first filter option at the top is set to 'Premiership' not 'Pre-Season'.
ok, must have just been excited/annoyed at AFL website again being non-intuitive.

Back