2021 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

ven when we're near top of the ladder, we get belted by Norf and Melbourne. Pricks turn into the Harlem Globetrotters against us.

Swans in R2 is winnable though.

North in Melbourne or Tasmania, yes. North in Adelaide is a very different kettle of fish.

Even when we're near top of the ladder, we get belted by Norf and Melbourne. Pricks turn into the Harlem Globetrotters against us.

Swans in R2 is winnable though.
That one's in Sydney. Swans can play some good footy. I remember that game in NT where they smashed GWS end of year. Swans a team that may rise some in 2021. Reckon they will finish around 12-13th.

That one's in Sydney. Swans can play some good footy. I remember that game in NT where they smashed GWS end of year. Swans a team that may rise some in 2021. Reckon they will finish around 12-13th.

Sydney play better away than at home. Their home record is absolute trash since 2018.

Here’s to hoping that at least 75% capacity crowd is allowed in by that stage.
I remember that 2010 win against Geelong at AAMI Stadium, a few chinks were starting the show in the mighty Cats armour and a rebuilding Crows pounced.
This could be a similar game (or not), regardless bring on R1!

One correction lmao, we weren't rebuilding in 2010 ahaha.

Even when we're near top of the ladder, we get belted by Norf and Melbourne. Pricks turn into the Harlem Globetrotters against us.

Agree re: North, but not Melbourne. Melbourne just has the unbelievable ability to drag us to their level. They never look good when they beat us (apart from the CM game), it's always shitty, scragging footy. Whereas yeah, when North beat us they look like flag winners.

We have away games against all 8 Melbourne teams

I hope our Victorian Members are happy

Edit: that moment I realise there's 9 Melbourne teams - We dont travel to play Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port kissed on the dick again, don't play a top 4 team twice
How is that even possible. Dream draw for them. Top 2 or its a fail
Its possible because the AFL cares more about revenue than the actual fairness of the game and fixture..

They know pear supporters are the most fragile and fickle supporters out there. They know that, unless things go well for port for atleast a fair chunk of the season, port supporters just dont turn up...

That affects the AFL’s bottom line..

Directly/Indirectly in the past the AFL have even had to pay for a heap of rather large high quality tarps because of this very phenomenon.. costly exercise.

Crows supporters, on the other hand, turn up rain, hail or shine and regardless of how good/bad the team is going.. so the AFL can treat the crows, and their supporters, like crap.. which also gives Victorians, who still ignorantly view the crows as a quasi SA state side, great joy..

Cynical I know... but... You know I’m right!

As expected, we have received a s**t fixture for finishing last.

We're being sent around the country. Games in Launceston, Cairns, Ballarat, Sydney and Perth. Surprised they didn't also throw in an NT and Geelong game to that s**t sandwich

In what really pisses me off, we play three MCG tenants away from the MCG (Essendon, Carlton and Hawthorn). All of those games should be at the MCG. Six games in Victoria is nice, but two at the MCG sucks

No problem with us getting a crap fixture after finishing last if that's how it plays out.

It's that even if we were a top 4 or even 2 team, we wouldn't actually get a good fixture.

Maybe the best we could hope for after a great year would be 3 Friday nights and a hand full of Saturday nights hidden away on Foxtel at the same time as some big Vic clubs go up against each other on channel 7 nationally.

Meanwhile a club like Carlton will finish 8th with a bit of hope for the future and the AFL would have them on every second Friday.

As expected, we have received a sh*t fixture for finishing last.

We're being sent around the country. Games in Launceston, Cairns, Ballarat, Sydney and Perth. Surprised they didn't also throw in an NT and Geelong game to that sh*t sandwich

In what really pisses me off, we play three MCG tenants away from the MCG (Essendon, Carlton and Hawthorn). All of those games should be at the MCG. Six games in Victoria is nice, but two at the MCG sucks
I thought Essendon was a Marvel tenant?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back