ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
As expected, we have received a sh*t fixture for finishing last.

We're being sent around the country. Games in Launceston, Cairns, Ballarat, Sydney and Perth. Surprised they didn't also throw in an NT and Geelong game to that sh*t sandwich

In what really pisses me off, we play three MCG tenants away from the MCG (Essendon, Carlton and Hawthorn). All of those games should be at the MCG. Six games in Victoria is nice, but two at the MCG sucks
We don't play a game in Queensland. We play the Suns at Adelaide and Brisbane at Adelaide.

I thought Essendon was a Marvel tenant?
They are, but they play their big home games at the MCG (Carlton, Richmond, Melbourne, Collingwood)

Also, Carlton are a 50/50 tenant

MCG tenants - Collingwood, Hawthorn, Richmond, Melbourne
Marvel tenants - Essendon, North Melbourne, St Kilda, Western Bulldogs
50/50 - Carlton

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Let's be honest, it really isn't going to matter. We miss the 8 regardless. My real disappointment is no Carlton game in Adelaide. I would have loved to see the return of Eddie.
And probably the farewell of Eddie

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Let's be honest, it really isn't going to matter. We miss the 8 regardless. My real disappointment is no Carlton game in Adelaide. I would have loved to see the return of Eddie.

We have only played them once at Adelaide Oval in 2018 which also was the only time Carlton have played Adelaide in Adelaide since 2010. And that was only because it is the one time in which we have played them twice in a year since 2009.

Can someone explain how that occurs? A quirk of the fixture it seems.

We have only played them once at Adelaide Oval in 2018 which also was the only time Carlton have played Adelaide in Adelaide since 2010. And that was only because it is the one time in which we have played them twice in a year since 2009.

Can someone explain how that occurs? A quirk of the fixture it seems.

Maybe they're a pain in the arse and we dont want to play them here?

I remember a few years back we rarely got games in Sydney because they didnt want to host us.

Yes, I know that But the Crows are not playing in Cairns, we only play Brisbane and the Sun once and Both games are at Adelaide Oval.
Check Queens Birthday weekend, we do play in Cairns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

robboaustralia

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool, San Antonio Spurs
Cairns game replacing China game so the Saints say.
Screenshot_20201221-214556_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Jack is Back

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Nah, they only play all their away games there
The tenants at Marvel Stadium are St Kilda, Bulldogs, Kangas, Essendon and Carlton.

Essendon and Carlton have an arrangement to play some home games at the MCG,mostly against the Big Four Melbourne clubs.Similar arrangement to Geelong playing some home matches at the MCG.

mattymac

Why no midfield crowz?
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2009
Yes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
No
Would've liked to go to a crows/suns game up here.

Obviously McChicken and Grandpa Eddie aren't worth a guernsey at AO these days.

mattymac

Why no midfield crowz?
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2009
Yes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
No
Seriously though, imagine being the useless McGovern and still earning 800 grand for a few years while being absolute watery s**t

Hope he sends SOS a xmas card.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back