News 2021 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Simple solution: don't go to bed. Hit the Berlin clubs and push through.

Anyway, you should do what the rest of us do and adjust your clocks to Swans Time. It'll be made easier by the fact it'll be Spring and Summer over there.
Berlin clubs haven't been open since March and I suspect won't be open again before the season starts... otherwise that has been an option in the past.

I think it's a great fixture for us, not the easiest but not the hardest either.
I think if we can play next season how we finished last season, I think we will surprise a lot of people - many of whom on this very site that don't ever seen to see anything positive!
Don't be so negative towards the people on this site.

Berlin clubs haven't been open since March and I suspect won't be open again before the season starts... otherwise that has been an option in the past.

Just go to Berghain

Just go to Berghain
That is my regular... or maybe I should say was, because, as I just said, all the club have been closed since March. Not even Berghain is above the law, at least not when it comes to Covid regulations.

I was back there in the middle of the year for an art show they put on, no idea when we it will open again. Probably not until the summer at the earliest.

No trips to Tassie or Geelong. Pre-COVID these two were on my bucket list of grounds to visit.
Can't recall the last time we've not played the Cats at home, at least I won't get a headache trying to work out how to pronounce the ruddy thing.

Draw seems reasonable. Happy we've got the Marn Grook round at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a subscription with them and have indeed alllowed myself to sleep in and watch a few games a few hours later at a more reasonable time... but it just isn't the same as watching live.

I get up to watch Liverpool games live for the same reason, it isn't the same.

Understand bedford 's pov though, early Saturday games are a nightmare for people with other sporting commitments (I know I am usually very distracted at training/ comps if the Swans are playing at the same time).

Because Essendon still believe that they are relevant and that their large number of "members" will bother turning up to watch them in a stadium that is undersized for their supporters. Some of the reserved seating is only 4 or 5 bucks but then you end up sitting with Essendon supporters who are bogan, rum drinking, arrogant *******s.
Essendon supporters bogan, rum drinking, arrogant *******s ? I thought those were the players

We finish 3rd last and all of our double match ups are with teams that finished higher than us in 2020. Not sure that's very fair. Thought we would get one of Adelaide or North in a return game.
Might as well ask how Essendon got pick 7 compo for a crippled player. Remind me which city AFL HQ is in ?

I have a subscription with them and have indeed alllowed myself to sleep in and watch a few games a few hours later at a more reasonable time... but it just isn't the same as watching live.
I still yell at the replay even though I know what happens next. I just can't help myself.

I still yell at the replay even though I know what happens next. I just can't help myself.
I have a host of OCD things I do to help us win, even though I'm watching replays. I figure if I don't know the score then any number of alternative realities can still exist. Kind of like Schrödinger's Swans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back